shantismom
It seems like longer but it is two weeks since I lost my baby boy.  I miss him so much, he was my companion in so much that I did around the house.  It is painful not to have him here, I loved him so much.
I wonder when I will feel better.
Marlene Wagner
Quote 0 0
Lilimarie
I understand how you feel. My lil dog Benni would follow me around the whole house and sit and watch me cook. He loved movie nights the best, because he knew I would always share my popcorn with him. Tomorrow will be a week. I'm so heartbroken. I'll will say a prayer for you and you baby to help ease the pain. Remember all the good times you had together. They will live inside you forever. Take care of yourself.
Quote 0 0
shantismom
I will say a prayer for you also.  I do believe that prayer helps heal.  Our babies just take such a place in our hearts that when we lose them it leaves us heartbroken.
Marlene Wagner
Quote 0 0
jackson64
I too am still heartbroken. Been 12 weeks for me, and I still feel so empty. I have some good days, but still am hurting. It snowed today, I would always scoop a path for Jack, so he wouldn't have to get his paws cold. I loved spoiling him. . . I miss you Terribly Jack. Hard days. . . Prayers and hugs to all of you!!!
Tricia
Quote 0 0
SLH
So very sorry for your loss.  You need to give it some time and let your heart heal a bit.  I have our  Dutchess, Teddy, Margo, India, Baily, & Sammy's ashes with their photos on the box sitting on the corner cupboard for many years now.  Sadly we added Our Coco's to them after he passed away October 20th.  It just takes such a long time to be able to  just think about all the good times. The sadness and tears just don't want to give up, but they will ease eventually, ease a bit.  There are so many things around the house that make us remember, like with Coco our rescue.  He was 8-9 and I will never forget the first day I vacuumed.  My other dogs  that we have now always just "disappear" into a room that I have already done until the vacuuming is done.  Not Our Coco, he just laid there and I actually had to say, "you have to move honey".  He had never been inside the house in 8-9 years and didn't know what the machine was and was not afraid of it at all.  He never was for the 14 months he was with us.  It is the little things like that , which keep popping up and bring tears to us.  It will get better Marlene, hugs to you.  Sonia
Quote 0 0