MAlcindor Show full post »
Millie18
Sorry for the delay. I have been thinking about you going through your 2nd of losses, your beloved Bailey. You are such a strong spirit to make it through this past year. I don't have much to tell you other than I see your strength and love for your 2 babies, who will always accompany you in this life until you can be together again in the next.

Sending more hugs.
Capture.png 
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Marlen,
Thinking of you and your three boys often💓💓 I often feel my words are inadequate lately, but just know, that I think of you (and everyone else that helped me!) frequently.

Melissa, Rookie's mama
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
It will be 1 year and 6 months this Friday the 13th that I lost my beautiful baby Max and 1 year and 5 months that I lost my precious Bailey. Time flies yet stands still and the pain is no less now that it was a year ago. Missing them has become a part of me.

If it weren't for this forum and all the wonderful people I got to meet here I don't know how I could have made it this far without going crazy.
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor

My Toby, a true Godsend.

Toby.jpg 
Quote 0 0
catiebee
Hi Marlen, 

I'm so very sorry for the awful anniversary. The kind of mile marker no one wants to be reminded of. I wish there was no such day on the calendar and that there was no series of griefs like the ones your heart knows too well. I really feel for you with all that this season of time brings up--I know it's very hard. There are no words strong enough and not enough tears to be cried that could wash the pain away.

Please know that you're in my thoughts and I care that you're walking through this. I hope your heart will be comforted through these tough days and that some warmth and encouragement helps carry you through. 

I do believe Toby is a godsend. He's adorable and thank you so much for sharing his likeness with us. What a cutie!

Sending you hugs and well wishes for Christmas and New Years. All the best!

Catie

Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Sil
Marlen,

Time goes by so fast.  One year, six months for Max and One year five months for Bailey.  Sometimes, I just do not know what to say/write, because I know that time passes on but our pain stays.  Yet, we adapt to the pain and just keep on living.  

Toby is truly a godsend - and what a cutie.  Sending you many hugs.

Quote 0 0
Millie18
Hi Marlen,

I was on my page after rarely coming much anymore and wanted to leave you and your babies some flowers.

Toby is ADORABLE!!! 💖

Capture10 - Copy.png 
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0