Forum

Author   Comment  
Spacegirl3333

Reply with quote  #1 
I lost my cat JJ two weeks ago to cancer and right after that found out that her sister my only other cat has cancer of the long and the liver. I am completely overwhelmed with sadness and anxiety over losing my pet JJ and dreading the loss of my cat pumpkin. If anyone has advice to me please feel free to respond to this message. I am completely overwhelmed
CK1991

Reply with quote  #2 
I’m so sorry for your loss of JJ and the sad news you got about Pumpkin. My advice would be to spend as much time as possible with Pumpkin. There will be time to grieve both cats later, sadly. None of us know what tomorrow may bring. In this case you do but you also have a chance to enjoy Pumpkin. Playtime, treats, and lots of hugs and kisses will make this a happy time to remember. You will have to try and block all the sadness for now because you don’t want to miss this opportunity. That’s how you will need to look at this time with Pumpkin: an opportunity to really enjoy her. I know it’s not easy! Would you please post an update on how things are going?
Hugs to you!
CK
Spacegirl3333

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you so much for your kind and helpful words I will keep you posted on how things are going
Spacegirl3333

Reply with quote  #4 
Can you tell me your story how you got to the site
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.