Karla
Hello. I lost my two beautiful baby's in less than a year and I'm heartbroken. Cory my Maltese of 19 years passed away in my arms because of his age the weekend he started to breath with difficulty and by Tuesday he passed away. I knew it was happening and I did had another pet his name was Gordo and I didn't want him to get depressed because everything he did learn he did it for Cory. After everything we passed he was killed by a car the Sunday before this one he was 8 years old and I cannot be in my apartment I'm heartbroken
Quote 0 0
BorderCollieLover
Karla:

I am so sorry about the loss of your two babies: Cory and Gordo. That is really tough to have to go through this twice in a year. My heart goes out to you. Everyone on this Forum is  dealing with grief in various stages, so we know what you are going through. When you are ready please allow yourself to grieve on your own terms. What I mean by that is that some people will cry, others will yell/scream and throw things and still others will seek solace by turning to a professional help like going to a grief counselor as they navigate through the grieving process. Don't let anyone tell you which is best for you. Only you can determine that. In the meantime, we all hope that you will visit this Forum frequently and post your thoughts and feelings. Thoughts and feelings are always genuine. You are not alone. 

Jim
Jim Miller
Quote 0 0
Becky1990
Dear Karla, I am so sorry for the loss of your furbabies Cory and Gordo. Having lost 2 in one year is heart wrenching. I wish I could ease your pain. Please keep writing your feelings here. There are so many wonderful people on here that is going through the pain as well. We understand how you feel. I know it has helped me. I lost my 19 year old baby 19 days ago and having the support here has made a big difference. You are in my prayers. Becky
Quote 0 0
Karla
Hellos Guys, Thank you so much for your support.... Becky, I'm really sorry for your loss I completely understand your feelings.... Only the ones who passed this type of experience will understand the incondicional love you had..... I just can't understand people when they tell you it was a dog or you can get another like it will be so easy to stop feeling for them. Only when you get home and don't see that beautiful soul jumping like crazy and giving you wet kisses of happiness is when you understand incondicional Love....
Quote 0 0