CocosMom Show full post »
CocosMom
catiebee wrote:
That sense of shock unfortunately can last a very long time. It's an awful feeling. One of the worst parts of things, really.

I'm so sorry the days are so hard and painful and for your deep sadness. I wish there was any surefire way to experience comfort and to ease the heartache.

Such a beautiful girl! I love her pictures.

You're in my thoughts and I'm sending hugs and hopes for things to get easier. 

Catiebee, hugs to you too and thank you. When I look at her photos, in my mind I'm reliving those moments, even if briefly. It helped to post them too. I just really wished I was with her in her last moments, at least. She was a really sweet and loyal friend. 
Quote 0 0
CocosMom
Ginger4256 wrote:
Coco's mom

Unfortunately, I think the shock can last a long long time.  It's 3 months today since my Boo changed into an angel and I still wake up every morning wondering where he is and why he's not next to me.  

Your girl is so so beautiful.  She is an angel now watching over you. 

Sending a fresh hug to you.

Ginger... that shock and realization, it hurts. Ugh, I miss her so much. But yes, Boo and Coco are now angels and are watching over us.

Hugs to you, Ginger.
Quote 0 0
CocosMom
LynnCDM wrote:
CocosMom.. what a beautiful baby. It seems we’re all walking down this path together... grief, shock, sadness. I am glad you felt a little relief yesterday with your friends.

Thank you, Lynn, and I'm very grateful because this forum has helped, with others on this same path supporting each other. Hugs to you.
Quote 0 0
CocosMom
MAlcindor wrote:
CocosMom, I love the pictures, what a precious baby. The grief is different everyday but always still there. I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. I am too but this forum helps, we can express ourselves freely because everyone understands the pain.

Oh Marlen, yes, this forum helps so much, and there is understanding. I'm so sorry about your babies. Hugs to you.
Quote 0 0
CocosMom
Rookiesmama wrote:
CocosMom,
Thank you for posting pictures! I love seeing them all!
I love the picture on the water!! ❤ I'm sorry the last two days have been rough. Today is 2 weeks for me, and I keep wondering when Fridays won't be as sad😔. I hope you have a better day today!

Rookiesmama, oh I wish we all didn't have to go through this, and that our babies had more time with us. I hope the days get better for you too.

I found this link also which seems to help me, not sure if you've seen it before. http://www.petlosshelp.org/10commonquestions.html

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you, Rookiesmama. 💜
Quote 0 0
CocosMom
Oh Coco, I sure do miss you 💔
Quote 0 0
LynnCDM
Beautiful pictures and memories.
Quote 0 0
CocosMom
Thank you, Lynn~ fresh hugs to you today. 
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Cocosmom,
I ALL the pictures you posted, but my favorites are the first one with the water because Coco totally looks like she's smiling, and with your cat because I think cat/dog friend combos are wonderful. I could never convince my Rookie that cats weren't for chasing! Thinking of you.
Quote 0 0
CocosMom
Rookiesmama, I love seeing your pictures of Rookie, too. Coco lived with 2 senior cats, she was such a chill and relaxed dog, and the cats just thought she was a smelly cat with an oversized head! I have one cat here now, and he misses her too.
Hugs to you, and I do wish the pain subsides...
Quote 0 0