ElenaMarie

I set you free, it had to be, life's chosen another path for me. Someday our lives will cross again, I am sure, but until that time comes my little friends. I will hold you in that special place in my heart...
Red heartRed roseCat face

Quote 0 0
Susie_Squillions
How lovely!  This gives me more comfort than you can imagine. 

I've been experiencing a setback recently due to several things that are going on.  I followed a young girl, only 7 years old, who lost her battle with a brain tumor (same thing that took Teege from us) and a good friend from this site just lost her dog to the same thing.  Following her ups and downs during her dog's diagnosis and treatment just broke my heart all over again.  I know it wasn't about me, but it brought back all of those memories of the shock, the denial, the desperation, and the immense love that T.J. and I shared in those final days.  So many emotions!  I really needed something to lift me up and give me hope, and this lovely verse has helped a lot.  Thank you so much for sharing it.

My heart is battered and bruised, but I will not let it break. It holds such precious cargo, I must protect it now. (Susie Squillions)

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Quote 0 0
ElenaMarie
Susie,

I am so glad it has helped you.  I had a wonderfully vivid dream early this morning about Taz and Preston.  I had the chance to hug them close and Preston, of course, as always received me with his usual overzealous degree of attentiveness.  I didn't want to let go of him.  Taz was preoccupied.  Of course, he is a new arrival and being inquisitive as only a feline can be.  This dream felt so real that I awoke sad because I didn't want to leave them behind.  I wanted to stay with them.  Claxton wasn't anywhere to be found.  That makes me wonder if he's coming back?  Hmm...  I suppose, time will tell whether there is any truth to that, huh?

I have decided that my third self-published book is going to be a nonfiction and tribute to our furbabies.  It will be a healing process for me and hopefully all of us who have loved and lost our animal companions.  Please refer to a new post for further information.  I welcome any stories and experiences you'd like to share about your precious babies.  I will be posting a special email for all submissions.  

ElenaMarie 
Quote 0 0
niki
THIS IS SO LOVELY AND I THANKYOU FOR SHARING IT WITH US
NIKI.....
Quote 0 0
always_tuffy
Dear Friend ElenaMarie,

Your post could not have come at a better time for me.  I am soooo very sorry for your loss.  My loss was on July 26 and it was a puppy.  (He was 5 yrs old, but a puppy at heart)  I miss him so much I have nearly given up .  I've had the same kind of dreams.   I never want to wake up because Tuffy and I are together again.  I would really lovve to tell you about the love that Tuff and I shared. Your book sounds wonderful and a good way to heal.  I would be so honered if I could share my love and life of Tuffy with you.

I wish you Peace.
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
ElenaMarie
No, thank you Niki and always_tuffy,

Today has been a hard day as I am sure you can relate to that.  Still, your post lifted my spirits as I would be honored to include Tuffy in my book. I am hoping it will not only help me heal but many others as well. I feel strongly after praying to St. Jude that it is what I need to do.  I haven't yet gotten around to it, but will be setting up a special email address for all submissions. 

Thanks for wanting to be a part of the Tribute book,
ElenaMarie
Quote 0 0
quirks
i would be blessed and honoured to share the short but beautiful life of my kitten Remy, who went early to rainbow bridge. the idea of a tribute book is indeed a healing one.
love and light to you xoxo erika
Those people who dislike cats, will be mice in their next life.......
Remy...entered my life 4th April 2010......left for the Bridge 9th August 2010.
loved, missed and cherished.
Quote 0 0