LisaMeredith
I came home tonight to discover that one of my doxies had mutilated and killed the other one. It was a gruesome scene for me and the kids. I am heartbroken, devastated, and shocked. Why did this happen? Help!!! Lisa
Quote 0 0
nicokudo
LisaMeridith,

I am so very sorry about the loss of your precious doxie.  I have my two cats separated because of territorial aggression. Our babies are such a beautiful part of our lives that at times we forget that they are capable of this.  My heart goes out to your and your kids.

Karen
Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0
Woodypatty
I am so sorry. It must have been horrible to come home to. My heart goes out to you. I know you must be tormented with why.Few people can say they know exactly how you feel.  But we do know of loss.Coming to this site and venting my pain has helped in the slow progress of acceptance. Although I have a long way to go I don't know where I would be without the kind people here. I hope it helps you.I and many others are listening and are here for you.                                                             Patty
Quote 0 0
Leigh
Oh, Lisa, I am soooo very sorry for what you're going through. 

Doxies seem to have hair-trigger tempers sometimes, but who would ever think this would happen? 

I'm shocked. 
Quote 0 0