Buster2011 Show full post »
Buster2011
Hi Butt Butt, it me again.

Just reminiscing about the day you joined our family unit. Your two human sisters, Bruno and I on November 1st 2011 at 10 weeks old. Your sisters heard about you and your siblings (6 of you) and said they were going to have a look at you all as they, like me, loved animals especially baby ones. Well cut a long short short you came home with them 😂. You were such a small cute little thing , and promptly settled in and Bruno was 4 months old. He saw you, you saw him and that was it MAYHEM! You both loved each other from the start running riot, and having so much fun. One of your sisters decided to get her own place , and the other helped take care of you both. You loved visitors too much and some found it hard as you both jumped all over them showering them with kisses.

A couple of blessful years went by and your other sister moved out just leaving us 3! You became my world, my comfort and companions. You both slept on my bed leaving me in a ball as I could could not spread out 😂. Buster sometimes you put your head next to mine, on my pillow and snore away LOUDLY, it sounded like a drill 😅😅. Other times feet and bum.

I started hearing that your litter siblings starting passing over (first one age 4) and then another, and another. I got worried for you but you was doing good, totally spoilt and loved life. You were the runt of the litter, with small stubbly legs, big body and BIGGER personality. You introduced yourself to your sisters by biting their shoes and you stood out. Game over, you were ours and you did not disappoint. I have found out you are the last of your litter to go as we kept in touch, and I hope you have met up with your doggy brother and sisters my boy to keep you company until we meet again.

Love you my boy xxxxxxxx
Quote 0 0
Cory
Buster's Mom, how are you doing today?
Quote 0 0
Buster2011
Hi Butt Butt,

Today has been bitter sweet as your ashes were ready to collect. You are now home dear boy, but not home 😣. It seems so final , and it has finally hit me that you are not coming home my sweet sweet Buster. I dont know what I am going to do because at present I cannot see a way forward as my grief is too powerful at the minute.

I miss you so much, but I know one day we will meet again but each day is getting harder without you. Love mummy xxxxxxxx
Quote 0 0
Buster2011
Hi Cory, i am struggling😣. How are you, and hope you are finding some peace? Sending hugs xx
Quote 0 0
Cory
I totally understand.  Having their ashes brings some comfort but there's also the sad reality that they are not coming back.  I look at Logan's urn everyday and I talk to him and it breaks my heart. 

I feel your pain, you loved him so much, it shows.  Please post and vent all you want.

I'm still very sad and I have good days and bad ones.  Today is exactly 1 week since Logan passed and I barely made it through my day.

Cory

Quote 0 0
Buster2011
It is very painful , and feel your pain 100%. Buster will be a week tomorrow since has passed 😣😣. Hope we find peace soon as it is torture.
Quote 0 0
Buster2011
Good morning Butt Butt,

Today is a week that you got your doggy wings, a whole long week without you! This time last week you were unable to walk suddenly, and without warning. I was beside myself and phoning every vet going but it was only 5am. I cradled you, i comforted you and tried my best to get you walking. You were still alert and eating, you just did not know what was going on. Eventually i got through to a vet and he came with a vet nurse. You deteriorated so fast and gave up, you did not fight it. There was nothing we could do. Well you know the rest my dear boy 😣😣.

My heart is shattered into thousand pieces and will only recover when we are reunited my dear boy. Until then, mummy loves you xxxxxxx
Quote 0 0
Cory
Hi Buster's mom,

How are you doing.  I've been thinking about you.
Quote 0 0