angeltaz26
I am still too heartbroken to the loss of our puppy David. He was such a sweet boy. We only had him for 3 weeks but we love him so much. I blame myself that this happened. I neglected the little signs on what is happening to him and it was too late already for him to be taken to the vet. There were so much things that I have planned to do with him (go to church together, stroll around the mall, take him to the doggie run even if I'll just carry him.

I hope that David forgives me. And I hope he knows that we love him so much.
https://angeltaz26.wordpress.com/2016/02/22/too-soon-to-the-rainbow-bridge-little-david/

I needed somewhere to open up this pain and thank God I found this site to share my story.

Quote 0 0
camunki
hi sweet Angeltaz26. yes, your David was a puppy a baby, only had him for 3 weeks, it make the pain so much harder. Did you ever find out what went wrong with his health, and I am sure it had nothing to do with you caring for him, sometimes it brings closure. I know too well, i lost my Dakota at 4 1/2 y/o, she was fine until Aug but by late Sept her health declined, i never really found out why, cuz i did not want a biopsy, where they take her body apart, etc. I chose not to find out why, i did know that her life was taken too soon, just like your David's....please know my thoughts are with your during this awful time.................please know you are not at fault, sometimes in life our young creatures are called to heaven too soon, we may never know why now, but someday we will.............my heavy heart goes out to you!!!

Cam

Cam

Quote 0 0
angeltaz26
Thank you very much camunki, your kind words somehow eases the pain away.
I never knew why he died. I think it would also be unfair to him to cut him open.  I'll just let him peacefully rest.

Quote 0 0
Evie123
Oh that is so sad to have him taken from you so soon, my heart goes out to you. The sometimes logical part of my brain says that we all have our time mapped is for us and for some it is unfairly short. For some cruel reason David wasn't meant to stay longer as he would have suffered from whatever illness took him, bless the little man. He chose you to spend his time with while he was here as he knew you would love him Angeltaz26. X
Quote 0 0
angeltaz26
Thank you Evie. You are right, if it is already someone's time to go, we cannot stop it. It is just really sad that it was too soon.

So far today is the fourth day David is gone. I am feeling much better which I'm sure David would like that as well. Sometimes there is sadness especially at home. When I expect him to be on his spot but I realize he's not there anymore. When he kisses me every morning to wake me up with the smell of his breath, but it will not happen anymore.

I'm glad I found this site. The stories are really amazing, although sometimes sad. It gives us comfort and hope to move on.
Quote 0 0