Jamielea
I lost my Bane in Sunday he was 9. His dog cousin stayed over Saturday night. Sunday morning came, me and bella went down for breakfast,  I asked if you was coming, you looked at me, sat up in bed, you looked yourself, no warning signs. Me and bella went down and I heard you jumping down of the bed, I checked to see if you was coming down but you didnt make it past the first step. Within 10 minutes you had passed away in my arms. Am so sorry baby boy, I wish I had saved you, i didnt know you was sick, was you even sick? I dont understand how your not here with me. I never thought you would leave me. I miss you so much, I miss everything about you, you was so special. I cant get my head around that I am never going to see you again, kiss your face, high five your paw, shout your name, cuddle you and fall asleep holding you. You were my best friend and I will love and miss you always.
Jamielea
Quote 0 0
kodimarie95
Aw i lost my fur baby too Sunday morning in my arms same reason idk how she got so sick all of sudden from being fine the day before. I been able to accept the fact that she is gone and I’m happy she was the last person to see and i got to hold her one last time. All i can say is it’s going to get easy but don’t rush it grieve as much as you can. You will have your good days and bad days. But i promise you will will get Easy. I hope your dog and my dog ran the pearly white gates together of rainbow bridge and get to play together . God bless 
Quote 1 0
Bigcatsdad
I'm so very sorry for both of your losses.
Having your little furry loved ones go so suddenly is heart breaking. We just don't realize how close we become, how tight a bond we form and what an important part of our lives our little furry ones become. When we have to let them go it's truly devastating. At least you were both with them when they passed and they know that and know you both loved them very much even though it is heart breaking. I feel your pain, a month ago we had to put down my buddy Albert, he was my big black cat of 16 years. I miss him so much and my heart is still broken. Don't be afraid to cry, it's been over a month for me and the tears still keep coming. I hope the thought of both of you giving your dogs good loving homes and a good life can bring you a little comfort in this time of such great sadness.
I found this wed site and forum very helpful. Everyone here understands the pain and sadness you are feeling as so many are going through or have gone through the same or similar experience. 
My deepest condolences to you both.
Bigcatsdad
Quote 1 0