Lunamoth
I lost my big boy Elliot on Sunday night. It seems every year I lose another soulmate and best friend. February has been the worst. It seems the last three years we've list another fur baby. Last year my little Bubba The Bichon. The Feb before that my baby kitty Zoomzoom. All gone and my home is now feeling empty. The grief us so bad I almost feel numb . Like seriously AGAIN? I'm angry at God or the universe or whatever. I watched my babybstruggle and gasp for air trying to drag himself on the floor but his legs just stopped working. I rubbed his little head and cried. Them something snapped in me and I just went into robot mode...took him to vet, too late he's in so much pain. The euthanasia was the worst he fought and scratched and bit not to get that needle even to the last minute. I felt like the worst pet mom in the world. Even though I knew he was in too much pain . we allsobbed . even then vet techs were crying. It was awful. But now I feel like I'm still in shock. Numb. Hating the world that would allow this to happen to such a beautiful creature.
Quote 0 0
BorderCollieLover
Lunamoth:

My condolences on the loss of your beloved Elliot. You sure have had a rough go of it the last few years. You made a wise decision coming to this Forum. We all understand what you're going through because we're all experiencing the same thing. Your anger is certainly justified. Cry, scream, cuss, hit a punching bag, etc. Do whatever you need to do to get it out in the open. And don't forget to post here often as we all want to help you. You are not alone.

Sending warmest thoughts and regards your way,

Jim
Jim Miller
Quote 0 0
So sorry for your loss of your baby Elliot i feel your pain. I will keep you in my prayers. God Bless

Quote 0 0