Flconrad Show full post »
Flconrad
Maxxie Poo,
Mommy had a hard time getting thru today until the evening now, today being a week since you left us.
I created a new video of your wonderful life and will be making a photo book for your boy, our son, who couldn’t be with you since last July.
I want him to sit with it and show your handsome pictures and tell your story to his son who is 3 now. Even though you had never met him, you would have loved him like you loved your boy who chose you to come with us to your forever home.
Have sweet dreams tonight boo.
Quote 0 0
Flconrad
Maxx,
Today was the first “holiday “ without you. The coming year will be rough as each first goes by without you. It’s only been 11 days since I lost you and seems like forever already. The evenings come and I dread them. The silence. House noise I never noticed the last almost 14 years freaks me out. I spent the last 7 years since your human brother went in the military feeling at least I wasn’t completely alone.
Our next Holiday will be your Birthday on the 20th of May. You tried so hard to make it to 14. It was also the day my mom died so I always felt there was a better half of that day.
I’ll get your favorite cupcake and sing to you.
Quote 0 0
Flconrad
Maxx,
Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since we did what was the best for you, but I still feel like I killed you. You were suffering so much though. You actually seemed relieved as you went limp in your vet’s arms.
I just wish your boy could have been with you one last time. He’s the one that decided it was you that was going home with us. He came home last year for one day with you thank goodness. He is upset and far away in the military and having to go through losing you alone and being very brave about it. You saw him grow from a boy to a fine young man, serving our country with pride. Thank you for those precious years with us.
Xxxooo

Quote 0 0
Tankie12
What a sweet looking boy, the human one too☺️ I can tell how much you loved him, he looked soo happy. We take on the responsibility of being dog owners thinking we are giving to them when it’s really the opposite. They give far more to us, and as they age we realize it the most. We really don’t deserve dogs. We can’t give back half of what their whole life revolves around, loving and pleasing us. Humans aren’t capable of unconditional love, that’s what we miss the most, that one thing that sees only the good in us, that loves us with all they are. Tonight, Wed. eve will be 19 wks since my baby died. I still cry every night. In the past week I’ve honestly accepted the truth that it was time for her to go. Her body was worn from fighting. I hope you managed to get some sleep, be good to you, Maxx would want that
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Flconrad
Tankie12,
Thank you so much for your kind and caring response. You’re still so upset after 19 weeks, that is so hard to hear. I feel better that you do feel that it was time for your baby to go and beginning to accept it.
Wishing you also sleep and future happiness because I know that is what they really would want for us. Hugs 🤗
Quote 0 0
Mireyagarcia16
I know it's hard when we have our special routine with our babies when so much in our Home has constant reminders of our babies they come in are life's and consume us with so much love and when they leave us is like are heart gets broken because we miss them so much and the Bond we share i pray as time passes that you would have more peace Healing will come but am sure it will take us time i lost my lil 5 year old baby english bull terrier girl and every morning and during the whole day i think of her wishing this was all a bad dream but i can't change what has happen so i just hope in time i can have peace....
Quote 0 0
Flconrad
Maxx,
Every morning, I wake up and forget just for a second that you are gone. But once my eyes open, it buries me like a landslide of sharp, sad rocks. Once my eyes open, I'm heavy, like there's too much gravity on my heart.
I know you wouldn’t want me like this. I try to be happy thinking that you can get up instantly like when you were a pup, not like this last year when I would watch you struggle. Good night 😘 and sweet doggie 🐶 dreams my Maxxie Poo ❣️
Quote 0 0
Flconrad
Maxx, thinking about all your early puppy days antics on a quiet lonely Friday night.
Miss you boy. 😘
Quote 0 0