mamame
I saw Arnold’s paw prints in the dried mud yesterday and was sad. I miss him so much. I’m so angry at the people who hit him. I got a call from the vet and his ashes are ready. I’m angry and sad. I miss the routines with my puppy and he’s been taken from me. I miss him everyday.
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Hi
I'm so , so sorry for your loss and the terrible way it happened just horrible
It's really bittersweet and sad at the same time when we find reminders of them , and it's hard dealing witg this grief .
I'm sure Arnold knew that you loved him so very much , they really are part of our families , so special
The missing always stays i feel which isn't a bad thing it just shows how deep our love was for them , its important to try remember the happy times with them, hard I know bit in time it gets easier.
I hope you get brighter days
Talk to your special boy I find it makes him.feel closer to me .
Hugs
Quote 0 0
Sampson
Dear mamame, My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Arnold, especially under such terrible circumstances. I don't blame you for feeling angry and it's normal to be sad when you lose a beloved pet. I hope that bringing his ashes back home will bring you some comfort, perhaps not right away but as time goes by. Sending my wish for you for peace,
Sam
Quote 0 0