Baileysbro
This past week was dreadful, the absence of Bella was truly felt. The sudden bouts of crying  the nagging question, why did you die?  Why did it happen, normal one minute gone the next.  What could I have done to prevent it? Why did I leave you alone?  Were there warning signs that I missed? That cute little dog should still be here not in the ground.  Tomorrow it will be one week since and I've been missing you every single moment. 
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
P_Mom
It's agony. The endless questioning is maddening.  It's been 172 days I lost my baby boy and I still have those same thoughts and questions.  While I thought I was a very good mom, looking back I made more mistakes than I realized.  I'm trying to learn from those mistakes to do better for my other boy. 

So sorry for the loss of your Bella and Bailey. XOXO
Jennifer
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Thank you and everytime I see that rainbow bridge poem, even though it is supposed be comforting, I want to scream she shouldn't be on it.  I realize I'm not the only one hurting on this forum and I too remember the dates or at least the year of death for most of my pets.  
Bella July 26, 2020
Bailey April 19, 2016
Tinker August 10th, 2016
Maxie January 2010
JB January 2008
Spooky July 4 2004
Buttons fall of 2000
Itzy Summer of 1998
Dukie May 1994
Precious 1990
Poochi 1981
Noodles-not my dog per se but my grandmother's dog that I got her for mother's day one year.  Don't remember the year but I do remember the dog and her cat Bambi. 
There are some rabbits, chicken, hamsters, parakeets whose year of death I do not recall though I remember most of their names.
All heart breaks.  It's so hard losing them.
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
Monroegirl
So sorry for the loss of your Bella. (((Hugs)))
Quote 0 0
Pecan_mom

I was just sitting in my den and crying.  I miss Pecan so much and I can’t believe she has left the earth.  Just like you I keep thinking why her, why so soon, why did god take her away from me.  Did I miss the signs.  Did all the things that seemed normal to me caused her early death?  Wasn’t I a good owner?  Why didn’t I know more l? How did I let this happen?  Did I fail her? Did I let her down? Am I being punished for something?  But what did I do that I deserve this punishment? Even if I did something wrong why did my beautiful loyal Pecan had to suffer? Was she suffering and I was too busy to notice?  I loved her with all my heart and I miss her hugs and kisses.  I miss her beautiful face and kind eyes.  Why if I did things differently? Did I cause this?  Could I have prevented it?  I know how you feel and I know how hard it is.  Please be kind to yourself.  I’m sure Bella knows how much you loved her.  If you didn’t you would be writing about her here. I wish you peace and happiness.  I’m praying for you.  Please keep me in your prayers.  

Sp
Quote 0 0