Forum

Author   Comment  
BeautifulDK

Reply with quote  #1 
I picked up Rosco’s tombstone today. It is almost a month since he left. I was doing ok, but seeing this piece of stone made it all too real. I am heartbroken and can’t stop crying.

Attached Images
jpeg 5E2D6D0E-2218-4228-8AAB-0A3E19363E25.jpeg (232.43 KB, 8 views)

Flkeysgrl

Reply with quote  #2 
So sorry for your loss, I just lost my Nala Saturday night. This pain will never go away.
creole54

Reply with quote  #3 
Your Roscoe is such a beautiful guy!  Were you able to bury him on your property?  You're so lucky to be able to have a lovely way to mark his resting place.  I only rent, so was not able to bury my Daisy.  I had her ashes returned to me and they made a clay casting of her paw.  I bawled like a baby when I went to pick up her urn and pawprint.  I still clutch them to my heart and sob.

Flkeysgrl - yes, your pain will ease up someday.  I don't think it ever goes away completely.  It's been 5 weeks since I lost Daisy and last night was the 1st night I didn't cry myself to sleep.  I miss her so terribly, I didn't think I could stand it for the first few weeks.

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flkeysgrl
So sorry for your loss, I just lost my Nala Saturday night. This pain will never go away.

So sorry to hear. The first days are just horrible. Everything happens in slow motion :( I hope you soon find a bit of comfort and feel Nala close to your heart <3
BeautifulDK

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by creole54
Your Roscoe is such a beautiful guy!  Were you able to bury him on your property?  You're so lucky to be able to have a lovely way to mark his resting place.  I only rent, so was not able to bury my Daisy.  I had her ashes returned to me and they made a clay casting of her paw.  I bawled like a baby when I went to pick up her urn and pawprint.  I still clutch them to my heart and sob.

Flkeysgrl - yes, your pain will ease up someday.  I don't think it ever goes away completely.  It's been 5 weeks since I lost Daisy and last night was the 1st night I didn't cry myself to sleep.  I miss her so terribly, I didn't think I could stand it for the first few weeks.

Thanks! Yes, he was just a super handsome guy, I love him sooo much <3 I have not buried him yet. Haven't had the heart to dig the hole yet :( My plan is to bury him in our garden, which he loved so much, and have him close so I can visit his tomb everyday. Right now he is just here besides me, in my office. I know what you mean about the picking-up of the remains, I really broke down in a thousand pieces. I also thought I was going crazy, it was unbearable, but my friends pushed thru and came to visit almost everyday. That was good. And this forum. Then things kind of "normalised", but I do get surprised with grief in the middle of a supermarket, while driving, while eating dinner, the pain comes unexpectedly. It is so so so desperately sad. Lots of hugs to you and your lovely Daisy <3
Sampson

Reply with quote  #6 
My deepest condolences on the loss of your wonderful Roscoe. Please don’t feel you have to to bury him soon. Let him sit beside you in your office for as long as you need to feel him there. This is an enormous loss for you. Allow yourself time to mourn, time to grieve and in time you will have healing although he will always have his special place in your heart. Wishing you peaceful days ahead,
Sam
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.