Tiffany1722
Today marks 3 months since my little fur baby crossed rainbow bridge. I miss her so much everyday and am still grieving like it was yesterday. My Jasmine was such a wonderful dog. She helped me get through my most difficult times during her 15 years. I have my husband and kitty but still feel so empty without her by my side. She didn’t leave until she knew I was taken care of. She went to work with me almost everyday and went almost everywhere with me. Jasmine, my baby girl and co-pilot, I still can’t believe your gone. I miss you so much! Love you my fur angel!
Quote 0 0
Avabear
Oh Tiffany, I feel and understand your pain, we love our furbabies so much and they leave such a big unfillable void when they go, I don't know what your beleifs are but I take comfort that I know one day I will be with my furbabies again.  Jasmine looks like a really sweet girl. Your post touched me because almoist 1o years ago I also lost my dog called Jasmine aged 14, now 9 1/2 years on I'm preparing to say goodbye to my sweet Ava who came in and healed my heart and the grief I was lost in with her love.  The loss and pain we feel is real and overwhelming. 

I'm thinking of you and just know that Jasmine is still with you.
Avabears mummy

'It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.' Anon

Quote 0 0
Tiffany1722
Thank you Avabear. I believe I’ll see my princess again. I’m sorry you’re preparing to say goodbye to Ava. I am thinking of you. One day, I’ll get another Rat Terrier, but I know I need more time to grieve. Thinking of you.
Quote 0 0
Avabear
Thank you Tiffany,  I believe somehow we are reunited with our precious ones.  I'n not sure I believe in heavan or rainbow bridge but I saw a post about energy never being stopping, it's the law of physics and when our babies die thier energy remains and stays with us and eventually when we leave the physical plain our energy joins with theirs and we become one.  I think this is a nice idea and gives me some peace of mind but I think we all have to hold whatever brings us some peace tightly when we ae going through this.
Avabears mummy

'It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.' Anon

Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Tiffany,
These anniversaries are so difficult. I am so sorry for your loss!! I love the picture you posted. Jasmine was such a beautiful little girl! 💗
My little dog was 15 and was like my co-pilot as well so I understand and really sympathize!!
Sending hugs,
MJ
Quote 0 0
carmens_mom
Dear Tiffany,
Remembering the anniversaries are such a part of what we do.  particularly when our little ones have become such an enormous part of our life and our very being.  I love when you say Jasmine was your co-pilot because that's a phrase I often use to describe my Carmen and Gigi.  I recently commemorated Carmen's 8th year of going to Rainbow Bridge and Tiffany, it was as if was yesterday.  Things will get easier with time but the one thing that never changes is that we will always remember the unconditional love that was given to us, the uniqueness of the relationship we shared with our precious little babies, and the constant feeling of their presence in our lives - no matter how long they have been gone.
Jasmine was surely a beauty and she has such a sweet face and look about her.  I pray for peace and comfort to fill your heart and to remember, Jasmine will never forget you, just as you will never forget her.  My sincerest sympathies.
My warmest regards,  Carmen's and Gigi's mom - alicia
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
SAM PLEASE WRITE ME AGAIN.HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN AND SO SAD TODAY ...
Quote 0 0