Larissa Show full post »
Larissa
Thank you all for reassuring me that no matter what emotions well up,just ride it out. It is so hard,the every day life stuff that is so hard. I sometimes think to myself" I don't want to do this (life's stuff) without him" I had a few ok days then two days ago I found that one of my cats peed in Easters nest. The one and only place I could go to feel close to him. I hit the floor sobbing so deeply.it felt like I had just lost him all over again. Like my already broken heart was pulled through my chest,like how in the world could this get even worse,I never dreamed it could. I managed to salvage the nest,thankfully Easter had been laying on some fabric last time he slept in it,so I was able to take out the soaked rags and the straw nest was ok.

Even though we all know they are in a better place and we will see them again,and they forever will live in our hears,we are just human. Those are comforting thoughts for us all,but it doesn't help the daily labor of living without them. I'm so glad you are all here,and we can help each other heal.
Larissa
Quote 0 0
Larissa
Finally got some pics to upload. This is my little best bud
Larissa
Quote 0 0
Larissa
Well today I petty much woke in tears. I'm in this sad foggy gloom all the time then WAM reality sets in very clear that he's gone. It's just one of those days I guess. I have chunks of the day that are ok sometimes,very thankful for that. But today isn't one of them.

Oh Easter how can this be real,how can you be gone just like that. It's like someone's stolen you and I keep begging for you back. Someone please wake me from this nightmare.
Larissa
Quote 0 0