Nina72
Remembering my friend Jordan from kidey failure.he was a miniature poodle very loving dog.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
I’m so sorry, kidney failure is a horrible disease. How old was Jordon? Long legged handsome boy he is! I know how heartbroken you are, it’s just devastating and the pain is overwhelming. Our babies are so much more than pets, they are our givers of unconditional love, our comfort and ear to our deepest thoughts, our companions and best friend, always there for us in our darkest hours. The loss is life changing and overwhelming. This is the place you can tell your story at and someone will always listen and understand,,,,take care of you
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Nina72
Thank You for Your kind words Tankie..I am so glad that I found this community.Jordan was 14 years old..sadly his vet also found a tumor on his rectal cavity therefore every day his pooping took ages as he could not do it properly.He was so loyal to me.I still have one standard poodle left but my eldest daughter is closer to him and feels it's her dog.
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Nina72 wrote:
Remembering my friend Jordan from kidey failure.he was a miniature poodle very loving dog.

Dear Nina,

I’m so deeply sorry for the loss of your sweet baby Jordan to Kidney Failure.💔 He is absolutely darling.💕 I hope you find comfort here on this beautiful forum. I lost my baby Teddy to Congestive Heart Failure 6 weeks ago today. He passed Sunday May 6, 2018 at 5:20am. Writing that still crushes me and shatters my heart all over again. And the reason I mention it, is so you know no matter how long it’s been since your baby passed it’s normal and completely okay to grieve, there’s no time limit. The pain you’re feeling is extremely raw, painful, heart breaking, overwhelming, it’s hard. My heart truly breaks for you. 💔 just know you came to the right place and that your precious Jordan is with you. I know it’s hard, but try to continue to write about Jordan and share pictures of him. It’s hard but it truly helps especially here because everyone genuinely understands. My heart goes out to you. Sending you warm hugs and much love during this painful time. You’re in my thoughts 💛
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0
Nina72
Dear Jenny Teddy...
Thank You so much for Your kind words and encouragement. It is amazing how in the moment like this it helps me to start the grieving journey and know..I'm not alone in this.
It has been emotionally devastating year for me.Last year this time I had to say good bye to my eldest poodle aged 16..then my loving cat died this past January and now this.well life goes on..most people say..but part of me died today again and that's how I feel no matter what.
Quote 0 0
msweet13
Dearest Nina - Thank you for your post on Brutus' thread. I am so very sorry for your loss of your beloved Jordan. He is a handsome fellow! You mentioned that he was also diabetic like my Brutus so I know a little of the battles you and Jordan faced. Diabetes is a slow disease as it weakens all the organs and makes it difficult to treat our furbabies because you cannot give them anything to contradict the effectiveness of the insulin. Your baby developed kidney failure and my baby developed a heart murmur that progressed to congestive heart failure. My Brutus died when one of his heart valves failed due to the combination of diabetes and CHF. I also know how devastating it is to lose so much in a relatively short period of time--I lost my beloved mother, my step-father and my precious Brutus all within 6 months of each other--in fact my step-father passed away 5 days before Brutus. My heart goes out to you and I wish I could say something magical to make it all bearable but I do not know the words. Each day brings different challenges as our minds seek a place to be in order to survive the emptiness and face the day head on. After almost 14 weeks I still feel like Humpty Dumpty who has fallen off the wall and all the kings horses and all the kings men can't put me together again. But--there is hope and a light at the end of this darkest tunnel. This forum is the first step to endure the demons that cloud our eyes from the light and reinforce the hope of one day we will be able to bear the loss and move forward, not the same but maybe a bit more humble and wiser. I look forward to the day that I can embrace all the loving and precious moments with my beautiful Brutus and truly feel joy. Nina, I will keep you and Jordan in my prayers and I wish for you warm hugs and blessings of comfort.
Denise (Brutus' Mom)
Brutus von Dolce
06/19/2006 - 03/16/2018
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Quote 0 0
msweet13
For Nina and Jordan--soothing words to bring you some peace.

Heart aching
Denise (Brutus' Mom)
Brutus von Dolce
06/19/2006 - 03/16/2018
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Quote 0 0
Nina72
Dear ms.sweet 13
Thank You so much forYour beautiful and supportive message to me.I appreciate it so much..as it is only the next day since my loving Jordan passed and I can literally say that this forum and only one close friend are the ones I can turn to.I have a husband and three children..but seems like they have already moved on.My husband still has his parents alive..I lost both mine in my twenties..so really it is hard when I have to say I am ok..when I know it's not true.
So sorry for the loss of Your baby Brutus..You have been through grief a lot..hope we could share some thoughts via this grief support forum.Thinking of You and thank You for Your kindness.
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Nina72 wrote:
Dear Jenny Teddy...
Thank You so much for Your kind words and encouragement. It is amazing how in the moment like this it helps me to start the grieving journey and know..I'm not alone in this.
It has been emotionally devastating year for me.Last year this time I had to say good bye to my eldest poodle aged 16..then my loving cat died this past January and now this.well life goes on..most people say..but part of me died today again and that's how I feel no matter what.

I’m so sorry you’re enduring so much pain. Sending you warm hugs and comfort your way. When Teddy passed a part of me died, it feels like half of me died with Teddy when he left. It’s painful. I’m so sorry you’re enduring this awful pain of losing your baby. Personally I strongly dislike when people say “Life goes on.” “Everyone dies, that’s life, it happens to all of us.” We all know that but it doesn’t make things better or easier or take away the pain. I believe our babies are with us in spirit. Not physically anymore, but in spirit. It’s the spirit that makes who are babies are not their body, even though we fall in love with their cute adorable looks. Their spirit is what lives forever. I hope you feel your babies with you. I know my words won’t take away the pain, but it gives me a little comfort knowing that Teddy is with me. And I hope it does the same for you 💛 It still hurts everyday to not physically have him here. My heart goes out to you and you’ve been in my thoughts today. I hope you'll be comforted by the memories between you and your babies. Sending you big hugs 💛
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0