Bryen80
I'm trying to be ok, I'm trying to be my normal self, but you're apart of my normal self. I spent my adult life being your daddy. You were my best friend you made me smile every day. I look at your pics, your urn, paw prints etc everything that should make me feel better but it dont I want you back. 
Bryen Holman 
Quote 0 0
Alanfar
I am so sorry.  It has been a week for me today and  she is always in my thoughts.  Every morning it just floods over me again and today was awful. I just keep replaying that horrible day. I always tell myself 5 years outweighs those last hours so much,
Sending you prayers
alan farlowe
Quote 1 0
Monroegirl
I understand. It's been 13 days for me. We got our beloved girl's ashes back on Tuesday, and I thought that might help, but it hasn't. I'm sorry for your loss.
Quote 1 0
elizatru
two weeks since  I lost my Choco. can not  stop thinking and feeling like I need him here close to me. this is hard. my sweet boy is gone.
Amparo E Halecki
Quote 1 0
Alanfar
So sorry for every ones losses.. That old adage times heals all wounds is not really correct. Times eases old wounds . The good with our pets so outweighs the bad. Sending prayers to all..
alan farlowe
Quote 0 0