Faceinyou Show full post »
Faceinyou
Thanks It is tough without them...I got a little carried away. Emotional times ...I appreciate it. Hope your well also!!
Toby’s Dad
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Toby's Dad,
Don't worry about getting emotional. That's what this place is for. These are trying times for sure. They bring out the best and the worst in the human race. I wish my baby boy was here. He always had such a calming effect on me.  It seems like this year just keeps on dishing more and more hardship. The death of Cody was the absolute worst but then there was the death of my mother-in-law, my cousin and now COVID-19, and it's only March. 
Take care and be safe 😷,
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Faceinyou
Hope everyone is ok. I really miss Toby I always will as I’m sure all of you feel much the same . What love lost but what A love that lives on. It’s marked with our lives that we co-existed for a time with our loving friends ...in life nor death shall we part 
Toby’s Dad
Quote 0 0
Michelemh
I will miss mine forever. She was perfect.

Michele
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
I will miss my Cody boy forever too. He was THE BEST DOG EVER! 😢😘
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Faceinyou
codysmum102 wrote:
I will miss my Cody boy forever too. He was THE BEST DOG EVER! 😢😘

the best and forever ....getting more and more important and beautiful everyday  ....I don’t know How. Toby is somehow here although it’s painful also. He’s by my side in another way. I will love him and won’t let go ...I have his toy as I pass most days and pretend he’s here. I feel like he’s here somehow ....I want to believe.
Toby’s Dad
Quote 0 0
Faceinyou
Hard moments today....very hard. I see Toby in my minds eye. Like he’d be right there sleeping or looking back at me. I’m miserable in losing him. My health has been bad and it’s worse than ever. Not much I can do I ya e chronic conditions ....Toby was about to become an official support dog. I miss him badly ....too sudden of a loss . Not even sick just a horrific accident . It’s like he was just here and vanished ....I sure hope there’s a place we go after we leave this place cause I need to see or be with him again . This sucks real bad. I mean real real  bad. Toby as well as my other dog represented a huge part of love in my life .they helped me unconditional to deal with loss. I’ve had many at a young age. I’m glad my dogs are ok and peaceful regardless of how I feel. I sure miss them. I can see Toby so clear right now. Probably because I was in the backyard in the sun for the first time in a while ...Toby died in January more of a cold time. I associate the backyard with him even though he was an inside dog. My goodness why is life filled with such tragedy and strife...... What’s the idea here ....I guess there’s the good also but for some reason the bad sticks it’s ugly head out more often. I miss Toby ....I love you toby  ...so much boy.
Toby’s Dad
Quote 0 0
Michelemh

I have those days too. It has been eight months I lived without my dog. Some days are still so hard. My life will never be the same. I understand how hard it must be since your loss was so sudden and unexpected. That is really difficult. So sorry.

Michele

Quote 0 0