Gmr
Hello my little Peanut. Mommy wanted to wish you a Merry Xmas. I hope you are running and playing and happy at the rainbow bridge. Xmas was not the same without you this year. Mommy misses you so much! I have a candle lit for you every day since you left me. Your sweater is always by my side. Today mommy ordered some pics of you to put in frames to have next to me in the living room and one next to my bed. Mommy had many tears this week and just did not want to celebrate Xmas. I can't stand thinking of starting a new year without you. It's been 7 weeks now and where has the time gone? Some days I will be sitting here and suddenly it hits me that you are never coming back! I just want you back so bad. Peanut please visit your Mommy in my dreams. I need to see you happy and healthy to help me move forward further. Mommy is concerned why your not visiting me. Please don't be mad at mommy for putting you down. Well I just wanted you to know mommy is thinking of you always and misses you terribly and loves you sooo much. Hugggs and kisses to my baby.😢💔🌈🍴🎄
Quote 0 0
nosunshine36
Hi Gwen:
I’m so sorry you lost your precious Peanut but rest assured that your baby is healthy and happy again.
I remember not wanting to celebrate Christmas but then my mother said I should decorate even more than usual so my Sunny would look down and be happy and proud.
Sometimes when we are grieving so much it’s hard to see signs or dream those dreams because it may just be too painful right now.
It will take time but you’ll get there. Meanwhile this is a good place to post to and about your precious Peanut.
Blessings,
Sharon
Quote 0 0
Gmr
Thank you Sharon for your kind words. This place has definitely been a blessing. I don't know how I would have made it this far otherwise.
Quote 0 0
ellexruth
I'm so so sorry for your Peanut. My cat died on the 10th (my birthday... happy birthday right). It was awful. I also want to her to come in my dreams. She did once, the night after she died, and when I woke up I was just wailing. It was like being in a dream and then waking up and it turns into a nightmare. xoxo to you and Peanut.
Samwise (Sami /Sam) Humble
May 21 2003 - Dec 10 2019

"and you're locked inside my heart
and your melody's an art
and I won't let the terror in

I'm stealing time,
through the eye of the needle"
Quote 0 0
kikis_mom_1118
The painful part is our beloved pets loved us and stood by us when no human would. I feel your pain. My baby girl KiKi has been gone for one month and I'm just empty inside..We had 14yrs of companionship and love. I pray she is happy and loved where she is. I pray the same for your Peanut.
Quote 0 0