Forum

Author   Comment  
Becky1990

Reply with quote  #1 
It is 3 weeks ago today that I had to let you go. I miss you sooo much. I have been seeing your signs that you are happy and pain free. I still expect to see you on the back porch wanting in the house for the 100th time lol. These last few months you were playing with the mouse toys...about 10 of them and I still haven't found them. Where did you hide them lol. I guess I will find them when it is meant to be. I can look at your video of you playing, look at your pictures but still can't listen to your meow yet. I know I will have to do that in private because I don't want Gypsy to hear it. She misses you too. I wish I could pet you again. I so miss you jumping on the couch next to me. You were my cuddler. I love you my baby boy. Have fun playing with your new friends. Big hug and kiss. Love Mommy
P.S. I forgot to tell you I keep calling Toby your name. I guess for so long I am just so use to calling your name. Habit is hard to break. I love you baby boy.
nosunshine36

Reply with quote  #2 
Dear Becky,
My deepest sympathy on the loss of your little boy.
It’s still only been 3 weeks and that’s such a short time. Be kind and gentle with yourself during this very sad time. I hope you post again. This forum is amazing and will help you as there are so many people here who will understand and offer support for the terrible pain you are in. I’m thinking of you and wishing peace to your broken heart.
Blessings,
Sharon
Becky1990

Reply with quote  #3 
Sharon,
Thank you for your kind words. Shemp was 19 years old which I think makes it harder because he has been through so much with me. Plus we loss his daddy in 2009 and he was a daddy's boy because he found him in our backyard. Im grateful he gave me 10 more years with him.
I am sorry for your loss as well or you wouldnt be here. They will always be our babies. Thank you again for your kind words. Hugs.
pannklaus

Reply with quote  #4 
I am sorry for your loss and understand your experiences since they are very similar to mine when I lost my cat Lenny.  It has been many months now since Lenny went to the Rainbow Bridge but I still occasionally find another ball which he hid very well.  He would bring a ball out when he wanted to play and then it would vanish  again.   I called Lenny my baby boy even though he was 16.  I hope that your baby boy and mine have found each other and are playing with  balls and mice at the Rainbow Bridge.

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Becky,

I'm sorry about your loss of your sweet Shemp.  I love that name.  (I hope this isn't insulting, but it reminds me of one of the 3 Stooges brothers. This would be a compliment. He (Shemp, Sam), was a very good man and a great comedian.)  

You had many good years with your baby boy.  Cherish your memories.

My dog, Parker (Little Peanut) passed away and I am still healing.  I look for signs.  I haven't seen any lately.  I did for a while. I hope they appear again.  Parker always got along with cats. I hope Shemp, Patsy's Lenny, and my Parker are all frolicking in the meadows at Rainbow Bridge.  

Keep visiting here. We all care for each other here and you will find comfort.  

Take care,

~ Parker's Mom
fortlauderdale1984

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Becky,

My condolences to you, I feel this support forum will really help you in your time of loss. Take the time you need to grieve and share your feelings, we're all here for you.

Sincerely,
Stephanie
Becky1990

Reply with quote  #7 
Pannklaus,
I too am sorry for your loss. Even though it has been many months, I know you still miss your Lenny baby boy. So glad that you are still here as well. That is my plan as well, to stay and give support as much as possible. I am sure Lenny and Shemp are having a great time being friends and playing with the balls and mice. Thank you for your kind words!

@Parker's Mom,
You are exactly right!! My husband named Shemp after the 3 Stooges. He enjoyed watching that show! Seems like not many people remember it or never heard of it lol! Shemp was a daddy's boy since he found him in the back yard. He passed away in 2009 so I got an extra 10 years with him. I try to remember that he is with him now. I'm just greedy and want more.
I am so sorry for your loss as well. What a cute name Mr Peanut as well. What kind of a dog is he? I grew up with dogs and my husband introduced me to cats. We both are all animal lovers as I am sure you are too.

@Stephanie,
Thank you for your kind words. I am sorry for your loss as well. This site has been a tremendous help to me. I take it you live in Florida? I am in St. Pete area.

Thank you all for your kind words! 💛
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.