Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
duchess400

Reply with quote  #16 
I just lost my best buddy Bubba Dude, my faithful kitty companion for 13 years Monday night. I am new to this forum, but I share your grief for your lost buddy. I wish I had a magic wand to bring our babies back, but all I can do is offer my support to you. God bless.
Max147

Reply with quote  #17 
- Thank you for your heartfelt post - what a beautiful girl.
I feel the same absolutely, it's been a year since the love of my life Max left me. I am still lost & the grief is never ending. I too have never known such pain & like Mistysmama Max is the first soul I want to see when I die & then onwards together to my parents. I cling on to the only minute chance that there is an afterlife.

My thoughts are with you & everybody so desperately missing their pets, it's so, so hard. Xxx❤🐾
duchess400

Reply with quote  #18 
Max, there is an after life. I learned this to be a fact after a near death experience and you will be reunited with your beloved pet, my friend.
duchess400

Reply with quote  #19 
Max, there is an after life. I learned this to be a fact after a near death experience and you will be reunited with your beloved pet, my friend.
duchess400

Reply with quote  #20 
duchess400

Reply with quote  #21 
kevinatx

Reply with quote  #22 
Today we had to put down our sweet Kitty Chloe. She was 18 years old and in the last bouts of renal failure. I knew this day would come but I never knew how painful it would be. I adopted my sweet Chloe 12 years ago after what initially was supposed to just be a foster. She came from a very bad place so I just knew she needed me to be her forever dad. She was there before I got married, before I had kids, before I moved across the country. She was just always there. Now shes gone and my heart hurts so much. I feel like someone took a baseball bat to my gut and knocked the wind out of me. The hardest part today was seeing my five year old daughter love on her as she took her last breath. I kept telling her that shes going to heaven now and that she will be her angel kitty, so I want to believe that too. Its so not fair that our fur babies only live for a fraction of the time that we do. We end their suffering but ours begins when they are gone. My whole soul is just so sad tonight.
Max147

Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by duchess400
Max147

Reply with quote  #24 
Thank you duchess you made my day. I hope it was a wonderful experience you had. I have read about NDEs & it's so encouraging to personally hear from someone who has had one. Thank you again for replying to my post & your encouraging words. 🌈 x
Max147

Reply with quote  #25 
Thank you duchess you made my day. I hope it was a wonderful experience you had. I have read about NDEs & it's so encouraging to personally hear from someone who has had one. Thank you again for replying to my post & your encouraging words. 🌈 x
ChihuahuaMom

Reply with quote  #26 
She has indeed made my day as well.  I should read more about NDE's. 😉

-------------------------

5/14/2005-9/26-2019
May we meet again soon my sweet baby
Max147

Reply with quote  #27 
Yes, I am busy researching - good luck & I hope it gives you hope too ❤🐾
duchess400

Reply with quote  #28 
Max, it was a wonderful experience and I did not want to come back here and was even angry at God when I woke up a week later in the hospital and was able to come off the vent. I had to pray and ask why God sent me back. After about six weeks of prayer, He revealed to me that it was to share the experience with others and to tell them how great His love for us, His children, is. There are no words to describe how deep and profound God's love for us is and we will be reunited one day, not just with our families, but our beloved pets too. Take comfort in that and read other's experiences with NDEs. There can be no doubt left in your mind when you read first hand accounts of God's love, graciousness, and desires for His children.
Mamabird

Reply with quote  #29 
Thank You Duchess400 for sharing your words of encouragement and wisdom.I pray you're doing well, and for taking the time to share.I know the Lord is good,and only he knows why he does what he does.Bless you and your family
Max147

Reply with quote  #30 
Thank you duchess for sharing your very personal experience. I'm very sorry you had to go through such an horrific time to have received your message, but what a life changing positive outcome.

Im not looking forward to the process of dying having witnessed a few disturbing & heartbreaking deaths but if it means I will see Max, my family & my other beloved pets again, it is something we have to endure to be reunited again - my ultimate paradise.

I will pine for my boy for the rest of my life as there will always be that seed of doubt that i will never hold him again but on the other hand there is your experience & many others who say different so I have a seed of hope as well.

Best wishes

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.