Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
ShadowDad

Reply with quote  #1 
I wanted to say that my heart and prayers go out to everyone who has lost their fur baby. It has been 10 weeks since I lost my Shadow and the past few days has been like it was yesterday. If you are fighting to keep from losing your very mind, if you are paralyzed by the grief you are feeling, if you go through your day and can't remember what you have done because your baby is constantly on your mind, if you can't be around people because you are constantly crying, if you feel that there is no possible way that you are going to survive the loss of your baby, then I want to let you know that there are so many good people going through the same thing even as you read this post. I know this because I am one of those people struggling every day with the grief, depression, anger, and hopelessness after losing my Shadow. If your life seems hopeless, meaningless, and nothing but pain and more pain, I pray for you all because I know how you feel. Nothing in my life has even come close to the pain. I have felt since losing my girl. Not even losing my father hurt this much. So to all the lost souls out there just trying to make it through another day, I feel and share your pain . God bless everyone.

Attached Images
jpeg 20190402_110644.jpg (155.43 KB, 11 views)
jpeg 20181130_103309.jpg (251.21 KB, 10 views)
jpeg 20180622_110327.jpg (139.53 KB, 7 views)

Bibbi

Reply with quote  #2 
Thank you so much for these words, and I am so sorry for your loss of Shadow. She is beautiful, and it looks like she had a good long life.
Its been 6 months since i lost my Ludwig (Golden retriever) cos of cancer. I miss him dearly every second, and every day is a struggle and i still feel lost as you describe. I cant even remember the first few months after i lost him, but it feels like yesterday i held him.
Sending my love to you and Shadow, you are both in my thoughts.
Achilly

Reply with quote  #3 
Such kind and open words Shadowdad. I feel everything you said.
BoxerMomForever

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you Shadows Dad. I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m glad I found this site, it’s really helped me talking to others. We are all going through the same awful thing. Yes friends and family are supportive but after a few weeks, that’s it. My hubby is having a hard time and doesn’t want to discuss it. I feel like I’m helping others on here get through this rough time helps me as well.

Attached Images
jpeg 68471685-C8B5-428C-BBFB-F554A009FE4B.jpeg (45.12 KB, 2 views)

Faceinyou

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you! Lost my baby ...truly my baby just a week and a day. I wish for only love for everyone and anyone who has lost a pet and continues to love . Please Ease and remove the pain. Keep only the love
Echo

Reply with quote  #6 
So sorry for your loss. I am going through the same feelings. I lost my 3 yr old Pomeranian 5 weeks ago and I can't get beyond the grief and pain.
Mistysmama

Reply with quote  #7 
God bless you too ShadowDad. I truly do know. I had that deep kind of connection with my Misty. The love of my life.
I missed my Misty more than I missed my Mama, and my Mama was a constant loved one all through my life. Yet I know my dear Mama would completely understand.

When I cross over in to the next world, Misty is the one I want to see first. I know my Mama completely understands that too. Then Misty and I will go see her  -together.

The pain is so hard. I send you hugs from  my heart.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
RememberingCasper

Reply with quote  #8 
Thank you for posting this, this is exactly how I feel and i'm so sorry for your ( and everyone's) loss <3
My little Casper was put to sleep 2 weeks ago and I'm drowning...I can't imagine my life without her, everything seems meaningless and there's only emptiness and pain.
All I do is cry and think about her, rewrite History and wish this could only be a nightmare...
My love goes to all of you, guardians, and to our lost babies and friends, hope we'll see them again, in a much better dimension.
Shadow looks so happy and loved in these pictures <3 
Hugs xoxo

duffypalm

Reply with quote  #9 
It's already been 9 years since I lost my sweetheart cat Duffy.  You slowly can feel a little better, but it can take a long time.  It took me 3 years to get another cat, his name is Max, a sweet tuxedo cat.  To this day, I still have a framed picture of Duffy in my living room that I see every day.  You still think of them at some point every day and you never will forget the wonderful times you've had with them.  I truly believe we will all be with them forever when our time comes.  It eventually gets easier to cope, but we all grieve in different ways. 
Rainbows bridge lets us know that we are not alone.

Mamabird

Reply with quote  #10 
To Everyone Here.I'm sorry for all the Losses,and the sadness you're feeling.I found a small towel at the dollar store,that says"When I Needed a Hand,You Gave Me Your Paw".I made a deal with my Oscay,when he was having a spell,he could go first and when its my time he'll be the one to get me.The Lord and Oscay are the two i want to see,everyone else is extra.Happy Valentine's Day to all.💔🌈
Echo

Reply with quote  #11 
So well said duffypalm. I still have pictures of all my past fur babies around my house. I lost the first one 18 years ago and I still have his picture on my wall and I still think fondly of him. I think of all my fur babies that I have lost. I need to have a fur baby in my life.

I too have done like you mamabird, I saw a plaque one day that said "You left paw prints on my heart" that I put up on the wall beside all the pictures of my fur babies.
Mamabird

Reply with quote  #12 
Thank You all for listening to this old woman about Oscay.This is him when he was younger.

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_20200211_173739.jpg (127.64 KB, 9 views)

ShadowDad

Reply with quote  #13 
Oscar is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing a picture of your baby.
ChihuahuaMom

Reply with quote  #14 
Thank you so much ShadowDad for your kind thoughts.  Your Shadow is absolutely beautiful and what soulful eyes, he seems to have such a kindness and wisdom about him. You are both in my thoughts 😉

-------------------------

5/14/2005-9/26-2019
May we meet again soon my sweet baby
Gmr

Reply with quote  #15 
Thank you so much for your post. I needed to hear that today. I'm standing along side of you with the same pain. So sorry for your loss.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.