September Show full post »
Marie123
Hello, Lynda. I just wanted to stop in and check on you and wish you peace today. May little Timothy send his love down the Rainbow to you, and binky with joy in your heart. Like you've said, even in this pain we're enduring after their loss, we've become better people for having them in our lives. Grief is joy in reverse, and just like the joy we knew when our babies were here on Earth, it will never go away. It changes us, but our love will never end. Timothy was one very lucky little bunny! So many never even make it to their 1st birthday. You gave him such a good life, and he knows this, and will never forget it.
So look for those signs today, sit in the garden, cry as much as you need to. There's no time limit or rules. But just remember that Timothy will always love you, and will never be far from your side, or your heart.
Blessings to you on this day. And to you, little Timothy. Binky free, but never leave your Mummy's heart 🐇❤
Quote 0 0
September
Thank you for checking in on me Marie.  I posted today under 'Remembering my Timothy'. It was just a little tribute to him.

Here is a photo of him lying on his favourite spot on the hearth... its gut wrenching when I look at it because its just his perfect self and its like he is still there waiting for me. I came into work today, even though it was my day off. I couldn't bare to be at home, just overthinking about that horrible day.  I have tried to breath through it, and stay calm! 

I'm going to do what you did for Raven and send off some balloons with his name tied to them. Yesterday I was driving home and there was a giant rainbow and then I found a feather lying on the grass. So, yes, he's here, still sending me the signs.  

I hope you are OK, and that your babes are behaving themselves! Please post some more photos when you get chance.  

Thank you again for thinking of me

xxx

"The pain I feel now is the happiness I had before. That's the deal"      C.S. Lewis
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Oh my gosh his little face! How could anyone say no to that??!! He's so very precious. Someone that wonderful will never truly leave your heart, Lynda. After having Curtis in my life for just over 2 months now, I realized that he's filled a spot in my heart I didn't even know was empty until I met him. Bunnies truly are angels. When God put them on Earth their wings became ears so they could listen when nobody else does. I'll definitely check out your tribute! I'm so glad you got those signs from your little boy, they mean so much.
May your Timothy shine on for you today, and make your heart binky with the good times you shared. He's such a beautiful bunny, and I'll just bet my Mum is having a blast with him "helping out" with her garden!
Blessings to you from my crew and I (pictured here actually behaving for once!)
Quote 0 0
September
Yesterday was 2 years since my Timothy Rabbit fell asleep forever in this world. I think about him every single day and I miss him even more than that.

Love you Timbob.

Xxxx

"The pain I feel now is the happiness I had before. That's the deal"      C.S. Lewis
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Hello, Lynda. I was just thinking about you the other day. Time certainly goes quickly doesn't it? It's been just over 2 years for Raven's having to leave. The missing them never goes away. You'll be going along doing something and just our of technology blue it hits you and you're crying uncontrollably all over again. That little bunny of yours loved you in a way no human ever could. So pure and innocent, with nothing to hide. You just don't see that nowadays. Timothy will always be a treasure, a light in your heart that will never go out.
I listened to that song "O Fly On." Beautiful, made me cry all over again. But we will one day fly on together, free of pain and sadness, never to be parted again. We're thinking of you and Timothy today. It's raining here in Missouri. I think our babies are playing with the weather settings again!
May you find Timothy's love all around you today. He's binkying in your heart right now, telling you that he will forever be your TimBob 💖🐰💗

Quote 0 0
September
Thank you Marie. Think about you and your little ones very often too. Yes, time goes in a blink. I suppose I am coping better now, but there isn’t a single day that’s past that I don’t think about him. We had a get together yesterday with my sons and their girlfriends, and we reminisced a little and had a laugh. My sons girlfriends parents had house bunnies too, and it was funny how similar our stories were. And her mum has never gotten over the loss either! And then there are other days whenever I think about Timothy, and I could weep for England!! Is it the same for you?

We went to see Timothy Donkey and my husband adopted his brother, Walter. They were in the field, but they came over to us for a head rub! The sanctuary does an amazing job, not just in the UK but all over the world. Donkeys are the sweetest, adorable animals and the cruelty they endure sometimes is heartbreaking. Apparently, in China they are bred for their skins for traditional Chinese medicines. This is something the Donkey Sanctuary is working on in other countries to try and put a stop to imports of skins from other countries. It is so sad. But the donkeys there are so well loved and cared for. And they continue to rescue. No donkey in need gets turned away.

How are your little ones. I looked back at some of the old posts and saw your photos again. Big happy Curtis, with the cat. That wasn’t Freddy was it? How is the little bruiser? 😄

Yes, I listen to the song often. To me it conjures up an image of some beautiful place, fields and sunshine, with Timothy nipping my feet and binkying for all the world. A happy bunny and a happier time. If any song could actually take you to the Rainbow Bridge, it’s that one. So I listen to it and go there.

Sending you and yours all best wishes. And love to Raven, smiling down on you.....because I’m sure cats do smile in their own special way!! xxx

Lynda

Quote 0 0
Marie123
Yes, it's the same for me that's for sure. One moment I'll be as ok as I'll ever be anymore and the next I'm crying in the grocery store for no reason. Something just hits me wrong; a song, a smell, the slant of the sun, and I'm just a mess all over again. I guess that's just how it's Going to be from now on. The others are all doing well. The cats are about to drive me to distraction the way they've been acting. Freddy's trying to muscle in as the alpha now and the rest aren't having it. He constantly bugs Roswell and Curtis. Roswell just wants to be left alone whereas Curtis would like very much to rip Freddy's face off when the cat bothers him at naptime. He actually chased Freddy clean out of the living room the other night! Freddy didn't know what to think! I wish Raven would come down here and knock some sense into his dense skull. My nerves can't handle the quarreling anymore. I just turned 45 last Saturday and I think my system is shifting I because my temper is just awful. And every time one of the other cats makes me mad I'm reminded of how much I miss Raven.
Curtis is just hilarious. I could watch him running around the living room all day. When he's done he does back to his little bed and does this adorable flop and I just want to smooch his little mouth! I'm a true bunny devotee now!
That's the cutest thing with the donkeys. They're abused and underrated just like rabbits and it's heartbreaking. I had no idea about them being bred for their hides that way. Ugh! What's wrong with people?!?! They're such smart inquisitive creatures. I keep hearing rumors that the rescue I adopted Curtis from might be hiring paid part-time help. If that happens I'll be all over that like white on rice! Anything to help our little friends out in a world that doesn't appreciate them is a step in the right direction.
Take care of yourself. Timothy is with you, giving you nose wiggles and making his little grunts for attention. And if you feel a breeze near your feet, that's him circling around giving you his love 🐰💖💞
Quote 0 0