Snowfire
My boy how I miss you. May we all find peace today. Chilly in the morning and sure miss your warm cuddles. I will miss you for the rest of my life.
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
Snowfire I am crying with you. Im so sorry you are hurting. I am getting Abbeyboo back Tuesday and it will be so good to have her home, but so sad because it makes the whoe thing so real..
The ache you feel is well understood.
Continue to love on your precious Timber.
((HUGS))
Quote 0 0
Snowfire
Thank you and so sorry too. Very hard to have to wait several days. My heart to yours. I tried to post a photo of him but phone wasn't finding his last picture taken. Have others need to get to.
Quote 0 0
Tango_mom14
I am so sorry for you loss...
Quote 0 0
Snowfire
Timbers last photo. Rainy day and he was looking for his bird friends.
He was a cool cat and very mellow. I hope someday to have another. I keep finding things of his today.
Thank you for your thoughts.
Quote 0 0
AZTiger98
So sorry you’re having to go through this, Snowfire. Hope things get better for you soon. I got my baby girl back today, and it’s a little rough seeing her reduced to this.
David

Daddy to beloved fur baby Stormy
08/2003 - 05/19/18
Stormy’s Residency https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/STORM059/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
Snowfire
AZ I do hope for you too. Each time I jump on here and read the beautiful stories gets to me but I love them too. To know I'm not alone after all between all of you and friends. Thank you.
Had to go to store today almost broke down when I passed the cat aisle. Was looking for dog one for my younger dog Katia who spent seven years with all four lost. Also lost Lady Sheena before I got Katia who was awesome dog. American Eskimo dog along with a close friend. So today I was thinking on that and also a few friends along the way. Also my ex mother-in-law as well who was close to. So many losses so close together.
Snowfire is part of all of us. The dogs have in their names and I've realized its me too. When I can will post some photos of them.
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Dear Snowfire,

I’m deeply sorry you are enduring this painful heart break of losing your precious Timber. I just saw a picture of your baby. So beautiful. Would love to see more photos of your sweet baby. Sending you hugs and love your way. 💛
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0
Snowfire
Thank you. Will try to get to some photos on another phone I've had. My boy a big love bug. Katia my dog still looking for him so trying to help her adjust. And me as well. I hope you are feeling some better. With me some days are a bit better but so hard. I read the stories here and gets to me as so raw yet. May we all find the rainbow in our lives together.
Quote 0 0
catiebee
It sure is hard, Snowfire. I'm so sorry for how much you're missing your sweet boy's love. They leave such an enormous hole in our hearts when they have to go and nothing feels anywhere close to right for such a long time.  Such a beauty, your Timber. I wish you didn't have to walk through this excruciating grief journey. But know that you're not alone. Wishing you much comfort!
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Ginger4256
Snow
I am truly sorry for your loss. Please take care. I know sometimes we feel like everything is in slow motion and we sit and think of nothing but our loss. I'm still that way even after 5 weeks. Bringing them home again is bittersweet. I hope you find some comfort knowing Snow is home.
Boo' s mommy
Quote 0 0
Snowfire
Thank you all and my best to you. I will post a new thread of Katia in her grief.
Quote 0 0