WHY Show full post »
camunki
Hi Why, and sorry this has happened to you...........this forum is supposed to be about all of *us* and I think on alot of thread, people mention their pets names just to let us all know that they are going thru the same or similiar issues. I never, ever, ever would be mad if someone posted on a "thread that I started", I can't even call it "my thread" because the threads are here for everyone to share, and talk about their feelings and their beloved pets.........it never takes away from the initial person who starts a post.

Just want you to know that you are not alone on your feelings and sorry that this happened to you. Again, each thread that is started can be used for and talked about for any persons sake and nobody "steals" threads......this is a WE thing and should be used for healing purposes not for "sole priority one person thread"......

Cam

Quote 0 0
nosunshine36
I just edited after reading your latest reply!
This situation makes me very sad *because Christy should never have been meant to feel so bad. She was simply sharing her story in the context of another person who she felt she could relate to: obviously that was not the case. It seems to be a matter of maturity and recognizing that every person who comes to this forum deserves to be treated with respect. I'm surprised that type of reply was tolerated. 😔
*I agree fully with Camunki and CK. I can tell you that I haven't written my story but I have shared on threads and was always warmly greeted and made to feel like my loss was important too.

My sincere condolences to your sister-in-law on her loss of Dylan. 💔 I hope she feels alright considering everything she has to deal with and I also hope she comes back to the forum as she also certainly has the right to support and condolences.

Blessings to you and to Christy,
Sharon
Quote 0 0
WHY
camunki wrote:
Hi Why, and sorry this has happened to you...........this forum is supposed to be about all of *us* and I think on alot of thread, people mention their pets names just to let us all know that they are going thru the same or similiar issues. I never, ever, ever would be mad if someone posted on a "thread that I started", I can't even call it "my thread" because the threads are here for everyone to share, and talk about their feelings and their beloved pets.........it never takes away from the initial person who starts a post.

Just want you to know that you are not alone on your feelings and sorry that this happened to you. Again, each thread that is started can be used for and talked about for any persons sake and nobody "steals" threads......this is a WE thing and should be used for healing purposes not for "sole priority one person thread"......

Thank you for your reply! I was happy to show this to Christy. She cried for days about that fact she hurt someone so badly by sharing her story with them. She never meant to be inconsiderate she was just trying to reach out to the girl. She tryed so hard as soon as she received this reply to fix it by erasing her story and reply on the girls thread, as well as apologizing in a message, and on her thread. She never received a response, leading her to believe she'd truly hurt this girl. She believes in karma and good and bad vibes and never wanted her story to have created hurt feelings and bring about bad vibes toward her. She couldn't get her original post erased cause another user quoted it. So she asked her to delete it and the replys they had shared on the girl's thread. She couldn't handle the image the girl suggested she'd done, "it's like plastering posters of your fur baby all over peoples headstones in a graveyard." (See attached reply😢) So she wanted ever single word gone from that thread so she'd no longer be blamed for doing something so hurtful. But she couldn't get the other user to delete the original post, so she had to go to Ginny, the founder, and keep finding it on the thread and giving her lots of info to try and have it erased. Im so glad the other user finally erased it. I appreciate your opinion on this! She only erased her membership to try and remove anything she wrote off this girls thread as she couldn't handle the thought of what she was being compared to doing. Thanks for caring! And thank you everyone for your kind words she really appreciates that theres some people that care and can relate that maybe she could talk to. Shes back home now and my husband and I went back to our home to. Just wanted you all to know how much your comments meant to her. And keep sending your healing thoughts, I believe they work, she's feeling alot better for now😁
Quote 0 0