DieselDaddy Show full post »
DieselDaddy
This song just seemed to have awesome healing power for me....
Both sad and very happy in one song......hope it helps somebody else out there like it did for me.....
Quote 0 0
jonancy
Thank you for posting this, I never heard it before. Who sings this? I did okay listening to it until the part...one day we will meet again and tne dog runs to him.

Again, thank you!

Jonancy... Scooters Mama

Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Thank you for posting this beautiful song - it just sums up everything we all have to go through. Although its 13 months since our old boy went to sleep, its powerful message is so true about the wonderful relationship we share for such a short time with these special little soul mates.  Me and my husband are both in tears here, but grateful tears. Thank you again.
                      Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
KristineC
Thank you for posting... so wonderful.
"Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting; The Soul that rises with us, our life’s Star, Hath had elsewhere its setting And cometh from afar..." - William Wordsworth

To Ralphie, Our Best Boy

Quote 0 0
NatalieBrennan
Nice song
Quote 0 0
SirRobyn0
Oh my gosh, that song got me crying too.  I can't exactly put my finger on it but I love seeing and seeing pictures of old dogs.  There is just something about the way they look and act.  It's as if they are wise beyond their years.  Diesel, definitely had that look in the photo in the birthday thread.  By the way my favorite Christmas song is Christmas is going to the dogs.  And yes I do believe that when the timing is right we will be reunited. 
TakeCare,
Rob
Lucy's dog Daddy forever.

It is better to have loved your fur baby, and lost him or her to the rainbow bridge than to have never loved at all, for we will meet again.

Quote 0 0
DieselDaddy
Its been over a year and half since I lost my best buddy......I still listen to this song from time to time.  It sure helped me get thru things at the beginning.....
Quote 0 0