Tazzy
There is a page on Facebook called the Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary and I've been looking at it a lot since the death of my dog Taz

I feel like this might be helpful for you who are grieving, or maybe some who want to adopt an older dog (they do adopt them out, however I don't know where their place is, sorry)

It has helped my mood a bit being able to see all the happy old dogs playing around, and maybe it'll help bring up your mood too :)

Best Wishes
Kate
"Sometimes when someone or something you love dies, you just have to be happy they ever even existed" -Mara Wilson 

love you forever and always
R.I.P. Taz
2010-2016
Quote 0 0
Tazzy
looked at their page again and found that they are actually in Mount Juliet, Tennessee
No where near me but it may be near some of you
"Sometimes when someone or something you love dies, you just have to be happy they ever even existed" -Mara Wilson 

R.I.P. Taz
2010-2016
Quote 0 0
et61
Mount Juliet, TN is pretty close to me. At this time I am grieving over my cat, Sweetie :(
Quote 0 0
Tazzy
Maybe, when your ready, you could consider adopting one of their senior dogs, they all seem very lovable in the videos they post, and they could really use a nice home to spend their retirement in
But again only when your ready, don't want to rush the grieving process :(

R.I.P. Taz
2010-2016
Quote 0 0
Meekosmommy
I live in Canada so it's no where near me =(
Quote 0 0