Gmr
Hello Peanut. I hope you are happy and well, running and having fun. Mommy is having a hard time since you've been gone. Mommy is always sad and having trouble sleeping. Sometimes I sleep but then I have days where I lay and just think. I'm so tired. I walk around feeling lost. Mommy has aches all over her body all the time since you've been gone. How I wish I could see you in my dreams to make me feel better. Some days I just want to lay in bed all day but force myself to get up. You always made me feel better and made me smile. How long will I feel like this? It will be going on 4 mths next week but it seems like forever. Some days mommy can't watch TV or listen to the radio like we used to but then the noise bothers me so I turn it off. My world is just turned upside down now. Mommy talks to you all the time. I hope you can hear me. I hate going to bed because your not there. The pain mommy feels mentally and physically is so hard. Mommy just has no energy. I sometimes wonder if I have taken on what you were feeling at the end. I hope not because it's awful. I miss you so much and will always love you. Hugs and kisses to you my Peanut. My buddy, my baby. Mommy needs you to help me through this. Please don't forget about your Mommy. I feel like I've given up on everything. The future does not look bright to me right now. Love, Mommy
Quote 1 0
LaGata
Yes gmr....this is hard. I know exactly how you are feeling..I too have no desire to get up, I talk to my LaGata, I sit by her usual places and cry. I still expect to hear her voices in the morning, feel her fluffy legs rubbing mine, and wait for her to be brushed. I am sorry for your loss. I hope you find some comfort.
Quote 1 0
Furbabies78
Gmr wrote:
Hello Peanut. I hope you are happy and well, running and having fun. Mommy is having a hard time since you've been gone. Mommy is always sad and having trouble sleeping. Sometimes I sleep but then I have days where I lay and just think. I'm so tired. I walk around feeling lost. Mommy has aches all over her body all the time since you've been gone. How I wish I could see you in my dreams to make me feel better. Some days I just want to lay in bed all day but force myself to get up. You always made me feel better and made me smile. How long will I feel like this? It will be going on 4 mths next week but it seems like forever. Some days mommy can't watch TV or listen to the radio like we used to but then the noise bothers me so I turn it off. My world is just turned upside down now. Mommy talks to you all the time. I hope you can hear me. I hate going to bed because your not there. The pain mommy feels mentally and physically is so hard. Mommy just has no energy. I sometimes wonder if I have taken on what you were feeling at the end. I hope not because it's awful. I miss you so much and will always love you. Hugs and kisses to you my Peanut. My buddy, my baby. Mommy needs you to help me through this. Please don't forget about your Mommy. I feel like I've given up on everything. The future does not look bright to me right now. Love, Mommy

Its so painful, I understand this all to well. 
Quote 0 0