Dragundude
My mom volunteered to take care of the cat, i came home for school to see a big orange tabby with soft short hair and big hazel eyes like mine he came with a big cat tower which to our surprise he can fit in the little hole. Since ever one had a cat but me i thought i can i love this as my own so i made sure no to bug him too much while he is in his new home so I pet on the top of is head he hate butt scratches which was weird both of our cats love it, but he loves chin scratches or side of his face. Time had passed and he got comfortable with me he began to follow me where,slept next to me. He was afraid of the dogs we had so he stayed in the basement is where my room is so i gave company so he did the same. Everyday i came home form school i go straight downstairs to see jake sleeping on my bed and he would wake up to meow or greet me at me i would go up give the chin scratches i sat down at my desk which is next to my bed so he can lay back down next to me on my bed now and then i will pet him. We had him for 9 years my said we were going to comic con in colorado, the saturday morning i heard him meow and i called out his name and i dozed off again mom told me to get ready i got i saw him laying on the ground which was weird so i walk up kneed down to pet him. He would woke or reactive to my touch and nothing. My cat died i began to cry that. My furry friend that woke up 4 am for me to go to work me and when i got home.
i went to upstairs to tell the family my mom was the most shocked. i went back downstairs to carry my friend out my my bedroom as my mom rushed down the stairs she saw me carrying him in my arm she began to breakdown because she knew that he ment the world to me we had to find him a box to put him in. I stayed at his side for 30 mins looking at him and thinking the great time he had been there for me. So i ate THC edible so i can be happy during comic con. it worked we drop him at the vet before so he can be cremated i gave the box to the vet and that was last time i saw him as we left i mom and i broke down crying. So i am writing this the next day that he died. breaking down looking at his water bowl and food bowl and the spot where he sleeps everyday.
Quote 0 0
CK1991
I'm so sorry about Jake. He was a very special cat and you shared such a special relationship. Take your time putting Jake's water and food bowls away. Wait until you feel ready. You will have to do whatever it takes to get through this very difficult and sad time. It's good you posted on the forum. We all understand the terrible pain you are feeling. I'm so sorry you lost your wonderful friend. Hugs to you,
CK
Quote 1 0
Sil
Dragondude, I am truly sorry about your loss.  Jake gave you love, companionship, all his life.  I feel and understand your pain.  It is really hard to comprehend the "sudden loss" of a beloved pet...no warning.  But, Jake "was with you" during his good bye...he was with his human.  Hugs
Quote 1 0
Dragundude
Sil wrote:
Dragondude, I am truly sorry about your loss.  Jake gave you love, companionship, all his life.  I feel and understand your pain.  It is really hard to comprehend the "sudden loss" of a beloved pet...no warning.  But, Jake "was with you" during his good bye...he was with his human.  Hugs
well whats sad is that he died in my room but he died semi close to his friend 
Quote 0 0
Dragundude
CK1991 wrote:
I'm so sorry about Jake. He was a very special cat and you shared such a special relationship. Take your time putting Jake's water and food bowls away. Wait until you feel ready. You will have to do whatever it takes to get through this very difficult and sad time. It's good you posted on the forum. We all understand the terrible pain you are feeling. I'm so sorry you lost your wonderful friend. Hugs to you,
CK
after writing my worst saturday of all time twice i feel better to share story and the wonderful nine that i had him
Quote 0 0