Lily
My Sassy's dead, my beautiful 1 year old siamese. My mum just came in and said Sassy's dead, she was laying on the neighbours garden. I came down and my dad said don't look, just leave it, it's not nice.

Not Sassy, it can't be Sassy. She's my shadow, she's my best friend, I love her more than anything, it can't be her. We were going to move out and get a nice little flat with a garden. We had our whole lives ahead. I can't live without her. She's everything to me. It's our little cuddles, when she purrs and drools on my leg everyday that makes it worth getting out of bed.

Please, someone must be able to do something, I have to have her back, it I can't live without her.
"In my heart there will always be a place for you for all my life. I'll keep a part of you with me and everywhere I am there you'll be".
Missing my gorgeous Sassy.
Quote 0 0
Reilly
Oh my God, honey... that's horrible! I'm so, so sorry for your loss. There's nothing I can say or do that will make you feel better. All I can do is give you a virtual hug and tell you that I'm here for you if you need us.

I found this place comforting. It's been a week for me now and this place helped me through it. Never thougth I would survive.
Reilly, I will love you forever. I will see you at the Rainbow Bridge.
Quote 0 0
Loving_Ayesha
Lily,

So very sorry for the loss of your beloved Sassy. My little Ayesha was half Sealpoint Siamese and she was my kitty soulmate.

Please come back here as often as you need to.

We are here for you. Believe us when we tell you we know how you feel...
"A performing artist she; she purred with the mastery of an accomplished musician."
Quote 0 0
moonglow
Hi Lily,
I'm so sorry about Sassy. What a terrible shock to have no warning that she was so sick. You have come to the right place to share your feelings. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I know how deeply you are hurting for her.
Please stay close and let us know how you are doing.
Kim 
I love you my dearest and sweetest little boy "Archie"
I'll be there my little soft baby!
10/27/00 - 12/13/10
Quote 0 0
melgon
I was in shock Saturday when my 1 year old puppy passed away.  She was hit by a car.  I'm still so sad but the crying has been fading.  I still wish I could kiss her daily, but I know everything's gonna be ok.  We will all be ok!
Quote 0 0
Lily

I don't even want to live anymore, she was my whole world, how can I possibly go on without her? My heart isn't broken, it's completely dead. She was the light at the end of the tunnel, now the light has faded and there's nothing left without her. I can't bare this pain, I need her back.

"In my heart there will always be a place for you for all my life. I'll keep a part of you with me and everywhere I am there you'll be".
Quote 0 0
Bubsmom
Lily, I'm so sorry for the loss of your Sassy.  I had to put my Bubbacat to sleep after a sudden unidentified illness.  I couldn't believe it had happened.  Literally.  My mind couldn't come to terms with it, and I've used the word "unreality" to describe it.  I didn't know how to go on at all.  He was my little rock for 11 years and went through every major life event with me.  I couldn't eat or sleep for two days.  But, after a few days, even though the pain was raw and intense, it wasn't so crushing.  I felt like I could breathe again.  I still cried for weeks, but it seemed like every day was a teensy bit better than the day before.  It's been a little over a month, and I'm having more better days than bad.  Please hang in there, and know we're all here for you.  
Quote 0 0
Lily

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn190/Tiff_Lily/sass/Bssaa4.jpg

Quote 0 0
melgon

Lily, I felt just like you.  I couldn't sleep for days, I kept imagining seeing my baby dead on the highway.  But now I imagine all the good times I had with her.  Just this morning I wished I could take her out to potty and I got sad.  But I will be ok.  So will you.  Earlier this week I wondered when I would stop crying.  It has gotten a lot better.  We won't be sad forever. 

Quote 0 0
Lily

I don't want to get over this, I don't want to be happy again. I don't want to forget about Sassy. I've forgotten nearly everything about my other two cats that passed away. I don't want to lose Sassy too. My head is killing me, this hurts too much

Quote 0 0
dearfriend
Hi Lily,

I hope you can try to be strong for Sassy, she would want you to. I am trying to be strong also since we lost our dog of 15 yrs last Tuesday.

No matter how they pass, its never easy for the family left behind. My heart aches too,
and I am so sorry you are sad. I saw the picture, she was beautiful.

Will you go to the candlelight ceremony on Monday night?
Also, have you been lighting a candle in memory of her? I do that each day.
Infact, I am lighting Scoobys candle after I log of her, it just feels right to honor him.

I pray your hurt will ease up and you can think about her in a happy way really soon.
you take care today!

Into the heart of pup,I can go back,
I can stay awhile.....
Quote 0 0
Andimang
Hi Lily,
No, you'll never "get over it" because she was and remains a part of you.  It's like there's a big hole in your soul, and it will never be the same again.  But there will be bridges over that hole in the future.  And remembering her is in some funny way still having her.  I feel with you.

Quote 0 0
Cheryl
I am very sorry for the loss of your friend. It is ok to be sad. She meant a lot to you. Please know we are here for you.

Cheryl
Quote 0 0