Gertie
To My Beautiful Little Duncan,

It has been 5 years today since you passed. You are in my thoughts and always in my heart.
I love you so much. Take care of Myles,

Hugs and kisses,

Mom xx
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
These anniversaries never get easier, I would like to offer my warm wishes on this day to you, and my blessings for comfort.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
Gertie
Thank you so much, I appreciate it.

Gertie.
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Gertie,

Wising such peace, love and healing to your wonderful heart on this day, the five years since your sweet, adorable Duncan had to leave.

It is so wonderfully beautiful to see that the love you have for your handsome Duncan is so strong still, especially after five years, this really warms my heart as I always worry that the love for my little girl will diminish over time, but seeing your wonderful tribute to your sweet boy is so beautiful and so absolutely encouraging, thank you for sharing with us here.

How is Ivan doing, I hope he is on his way to a good healthy recovery. 
I will never forget that you were one of the first people to reach out to me when I found this wonderful forum, your poem and words gave me such comfort when I was so lost....thank you for doing so.

I post this candle in honor of your precious Duncan on his five years, may your wonderful heart always know and feel the love that your Duncan and Myles continue to surround you with, bringing with their love, the peace and healing you so deserve.

Your Friend Always, Don

candleFlame254v1.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Gertie
Thank you Don.  Duncan was a very special dog, he took a little piece of my heart with him 5 years ago. But I do believe he sent Ivan to me, to help me heal.
To anyone in grief tonight, remember the love, know it lives on.

Duncan's Mom.x
Quote 1 0
Sil
Gertie, Chinadoll, MyBella,

Our love given to our fur babies does not have an expiration date.....it stays secured in our hearts.  My first dog, Fito said good bye about fifteen years.  Sol, my very special "heart dog" said good bye eleven months, seventeen days ago.  I treasure each and every one of their memories.  My life became richer because of their presence.  

One does not forget the special bond between a human and a beloved pet.  Their unconditional love stays with us, also, secured in our hearts.  Hugs
Quote 0 0