gizmomybaby
Hello friends haven't been here in a while , been struggling badly and the nearer it got to this time of the year the worst it became x crying everyday was the norm for me and I didn't want to make anyone feel worse . Never knew pain could be so deep x I noticed a mail from lovely Marie & 2 other wonderful friends asking how I was and honestly made my hart melt that people could take time out to mail me to see how I was x. Tomorrow here in Scotland will be a hard day for me without my boy ,My candy still here and doing good , but house just isnt the same without my precious son x iam glad am back here a think it made me worse not being on this most wonderful site x can I just say a big thank you to GINNY for what she has did for us all maken this wee forum for all us mummys & daddy's & family's , I hope everyone has a lovely peaceful Christmas & to those who is struggling am sending my love & blessings . To those of you who's starting this sad journey I wish you peace and for you all to get through this hard time soon x Most of all to my son GIZMO the boy that changed my life by coming into it helping me with phobia depression and to be able to get out if the house & who brought me joy and a feeling to my hart a never felt before. I love you son I always will no matter how many years pass youl always be mummys special boy always . Till wee meet again my baby at rainbow bridge x love & peace to you all my friends x thanks for being there for me xx
Annemarie xx
Quote 0 0
phalaris14
 Hello, and thank you for responding. I am sorry to hear of your loss. Yes, the holidays can be quite rough. When I am sad... I think about how funny it would be that once we meet our pet(s) at the Bridge... what if they could talk. Imagine how neat it would be to converse with our loved ones. Imagine the conversations !!!!  It always puts a smile on my face. Hope it helps.
                                   Bret
[image]
Quote 0 0
Charlies_Mom
I know our fur babies would want us to be happy on Christmas Eve , depending on the time zone some of us are Christmas Day. I send prayers and hugs to everyone who is missing a fur baby and loved ones. I am missing Charlie very much tonight. His stocking is hanging on the fireplace. Tears and happy memories of Charlie.

Charlie's mom
Breckie
Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
Hi Bret yes that would be great if they could talk when wee meet them again . It makes me happy to think when my time comes that my boy will be there waiting on me and running upto me am laughing here imagining what hed say and it would probably be "mum did you not bring my chicken treats with you "😂 thanks Bret youv cheered me up x thanks Charlies mum its a hard time for us guys but am so glad wee all have each other & this place to share x love & blessings Annemarie gizmo candy xx
Quote 0 0