sadiesmom
Tomorrow it will be 10 weeks since I had to say goodbye to my girl. It's changed my life, and me, completely—both having her to love and losing her.

It's taken so much time and effort and so much sadness to get to a point where I am looking forward more than back at what I lost. Even when looking forward, I feel Sadie's presence in me.

So, to my beautiful girl: I miss you every day and would do anything to have you back, but I am learning to get back in the game and try to enjoy life again — for Joon and Ross and myself. I was the luckiest mom in the world to have all of those years with such a bold, loving and silly girl.

I love you and I am so happy you are free from the leaking, the blood illness and other things that you had to deal with in life. There couldn't have been a better sport. You enjoyed life and took what it had to offer you anyway: food, chasing things, barking, and eating disgusting garbage off the street!

I cherish your life and what your presence gave to me.

Love, 

your Mom Lady, Liz
Quote 0 0
finchgangsmom

sadie was very lucky to have you. I hope that each day will be a bit easier for you. Im sure she knows how much you loved her.

Tomorrow it will be 10 weeks since I had to say goodbye to my girl. It's changed my life, and me, completely—both having her to love and losing her.

It's taken so much time and effort and so much sadness to get to a point where I am looking forward more than back at what I lost. Even when looking forward, I feel Sadie's presence in me.

So, to my beautiful girl: I miss you every day and would do anything to have you back, but I am learning to get back in the game and try to enjoy life again — for Joon and Ross and myself. I was the luckiest mom in the world to have all of those years with such a bold, loving and silly girl.

I love you and I am so happy you are free from the leaking, the blood illness and other things that you had to deal with in life. There couldn't have been a better sport. You enjoyed life and took what it had to offer you anyway: food, chasing things, barking, and eating disgusting garbage off the street!

I cherish your life and what your presence gave to me.

Love, 

your Mom Lady, Liz

Finch Gangs Mom (Loren)
Quote 0 0
TxGuy

Liz: Prayers to you. I am right there with you. Hope you holiday is a good one. I know we will be missing our babies during this time.

Quote 0 0
tikibarb
We have all been forever changed by the love and loss of our special companions.  The love they offer is unlike any other and that is why it is so painful when they are no longer with us.  I am trying to be brave, even at 5 months, so Ted doesn't have to worry about me.  Some days are better than others.  The holidays are a time of happiness and family and love.  We will all feel the emptiness of our lost loves but hopefully will be able to muddle through and have a happy holiday.  
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
judylinn

sadiesmom, it sounds on the whole that you are healing. 10 weeks is not that long when you lose a beloved family member. I still have times of alot of crying, but am moving forward, like you. loevely letter to your baby. and your right, they do change our life. Though we go through great pain at losing them, we are so so lucky to have had them. It's worth it all.  Judy

Quote 0 0
Meghanm
Sadie's Mom, you have a wonderful attitude. I am so impressed by your ability to say that you had a wonderful time with Sadie and to remember the good times, while finding it difficult to go on without her. I am thinking of you.
Meghan

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." ~ The Crow

"We don't "get over" our losses and just move on, we learn to live differently."
~ http://www.angelbluemist.com/frames/guilt.html
Quote 0 0