Fleb2019
Three days ago we lost our two dogs and two cats in a house fire. I don’t even know what to say, I’m just at a loss.
My heart is utterly shattered.
Quote 0 0
just_lost
My heart is absolutely shattered for you right now.  I can't even pretend to imagine.  Please accept my heartfelt condolences for your loss :(
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear Fleb2019,

I am so, so sorry for your heart-breaking and mind-numbing loss. Many of us here are experiencing profound loss & greif, but your story is one of the most sorrowful of any of us posting here. : *** (

I hope you and yours can recover from the tragedy you are enduring. One moment, hour, day & night - at a time. May God be with you and your family during these very difficult & dark times. 

XO
Quote 0 0
Jenniferhiggs1221
Fleb 2019
So very sorry for you losses. Im at a loss for words as to what to say..i hope that it will help you in your time of grief to be on this forum and help u heal while sharing and reading others stories as well..
Quote 0 0
Jcunnane
Dear Fleb2019,

I am so so so sorry for your losses. I don’t even know what to say and I’m sure there are no words to help. I am absolutely heartbroken for you. You’re in my thoughts and prayers and please know we are all hear for you.

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

Quote 0 0
Fleb2019
Thank you all for your words.
I don’t see how this will ever get easier.
The minute I wake up my heart sinks and I feel lost without my babies.
I have not been able to look at any photos of them yet. I just can’t. I wanted to share photos of them but I can’t right now.
But I would like to share a little about them.
Fern was out little princess kitty. Fern was a 4 year old hairless cat.
Lucky was our adopted retired barn cat who thought he was part dog. He had long soft black hair .The only cat I knew that when you called him he came to you every time.
Blu was our white shepherd/ husky mix. Blu was our special needs doggie that had severe anxiety. The sweetest girl and so loving. And she really loved her kitty brother and sister.
Emmett was our new edition to our family. Emmettt was our American bully pup. He would have turned 5 months old the day he passed on. An amazing little boy who brought out a very motherly side in our dog Blu.
Our community here has really been supportive.
Our vet said our bill for their cremation had been taken care of. They are all together.
God this is the worst thing that has ever happened to us.

Quote 0 0
forevermissingfozzie
Sending all of the love and light I can muster. I hope you can just get through today meeting your most basic needs. I can't fathom. I'm so very sorry.

Edited to add: I am crying with you and I will be blowing bubbles tonight to send to Fern, Lucky, Blu and Emmett. Someone sent a lovely story about a child blowing bubbles so that the angels could take them to the dog she lost in heaven. I have gone through a lot of bubbles since losing my dog in April, and I will go crazy with bubbles tonight. Bubble wand until my arm aches.

Quote 0 0
BlairS
I read this last night, but was at a complete loss for words as well.  There are not any that can possibly come close to conveying how sorry I feel you are having to go through this.  My morning cry also was not just for my buddy but for you and your family as well.  I wish you and yours the strength to come to terms with such a horrific loss.  I know it is not going to be easy, but know that everyone here is here for you.  You are in all our thoughts and prayers.

Blair
Quote 0 0
Fleb2019
I love the thought of the bubbles.
Thank you all for your kind words.
I know you all know how this feels.
This only hurts so much because we opened are hearts up completely, with no hesitation, to our babies. And now we will forever have this gaping hole in our hearts.
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I am so very sorry for you loss. I can only imagine the horror of losing all four of your precious, furry babies in a house fire. You and your family, and sweet, princess Fern, and gentle, retired Lucky, and dear, loving Blu, and precious, baby Emmett are all in my thoughts.
Quote 0 0
forevermissingfozzie
Holding you and your family in my heart today. I blew bubbles into the stars last night and called out the names of your beloved companions. I asked my Fozzie to play with them and show them the ropes.
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear Forevermissingfozzie,

I just wanted to thank you for blowing bubbles for other members here lost beloved's. That is so adorable and thoughtful of you and such a wonderful idea.

XO,
James
Quote 0 0
AstrosDad
Wow, I hope you take the time to know that you provided love for so many creatures and that you did the best you could do.  Grief is a process that is different for everyone and don't be surprised if it comes and goes in waves.  The intensity of your story makes me think that you should not hesitate for a moment to reach out to whomever you can - friends, family, counselors - whoever!  I'm so sorry.  Best to you and your loved ones.
Charlie Bee
Quote 0 0