sweetie1 Show full post »
et61
I lost my own Sweetie five days ago when he got sick and passed within 5 days unexpectedly. My pain is so real and I cry all the time. Hard to eat, sleep or go to work. I miss him when I go to feed my other cats and he's not there. I was always a dog person but Sweetie was something special. I miss him. Hugs to you on the loss of your own Sweetie. I hope we all can find comfort soon.
Quote 0 0
sweetie1
I'm so sorry for the loss of your Sweetie.  The pain is real and you do have to allow yourself to feel it.  The first day I cried the entire day.  The second day I got up and tried to go shopping, because it was around Christmas.  I carried on the week of Christmas, just to get through the holidays.  It's been 3 months now.  Somedays I climb into her bed just to be where she use to lay.  I know it sounds crazy, but that's how I feel.  The worse time for me is going to bed.  I see her face, right before I had to let her cross over and I hide my face in the pillow, so it will go away.  I hope your pain lessens as time goes on.  If you don't mind me asking, what did your Sweetie have that she passed so quickly?  Love and Prayers to you!  Marylynne
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
Marylynne,
I am so glad you got your necklace. Now you have your baby close to you always. They are our loves. A heart is perfect. Sweetie is smiling down on you.
Sending you peace and healing.
Tammy
Quote 0 0