83dani19
Missing Matzi has made me think of the little everyday things he did. My boy was a social and affectionate cat, he liked to be around me a lot. He slept by me every night and when I read in bed and I would bend over cross legged sometimes he would climb between my arms and put his head on my arm. He would give "kitty kisses" by rubbing his nose against mine. He would wait outside the door of the bathroom door and wait for me when I took a shower. He trot down the hallway if I was in the bathroom. He loved taking naps on my couch and sometimes he would sleep on his back with his tummy showing. I would meow back in forth with him having "conversations". It's the little things that I miss most. The rawness of his death has left me now but the unbelievably, sadness, and anger that my boy taken from me is still within me.
Quote 0 0
Kronsky
Your Matzi not only physically resembles my Obie but so do his actions. Several times during the day I have to remind myself that he's no longer here and the tears just flow.
Quote 0 0