FClaire Show full post »
FClaire
So sorry on your loss of Rusty, its heartbreaking. It's the quickness I'm struggling with. One minute everything is fine, then wham everything just gone. Feel like my whole world turned upside down. Like you and Rusty,Ollie was my life too. I'm lost,lonely and so empty without him. That's all I keep saying, I want him back. Sadly now though for me that reality has set in that hes not coming back 😢 Its gut wrenching that thought. My thoughts are with you too xx
Quote 0 0
Totallylost
Thank you.   Yes Rusty was very active 2 days before he died.  He did have several problems but I never dreamed within 1/2 hour of him eating some food and purring his little heart would give out.   He was 17 but to me that wasn't old.   He was a lovely ginger cat and was everything to me.  So I know how you feel.  Take care xx
Quote 0 0
Thunders_Mum
The very same has just happened to our Thunder, he was fit and healthy even half an hour before, watching the world go by from under our campervan on our drive. Half hour later our neighbour brought him to our front door. He was cremated 2 days ago, can't stop crying and I don't want to inflict myself on anyone. I feel unable to communicate and hollow inside with the deepest pain in my chest like I can't breathe. Just hoping it will get better...
Quote 0 0
Totallylost
I am so sorry.   I know the hurt is so great that at times you don't think you can go on.  Life is so empty.  I know that Rusty is no longer in pain and he is running with his brother and sister, but it really doesn't make it any easier.  I still come home at night and say hello to him when I come in the door.  He used to meet me at the door every day.   I do know that his spirit is still with me but it is not the same as being able to stroke him.   I know we will get through this terrible ordeal but it will take time.   Take care.
Quote 0 0