Snowfire
These two dogs moms and my dog. Her Nikita Bandita the Siamese hers. Timber my tabby with them. They all grew up together except Stormy the larger dog was two years older. Puppers moms little plump sweetheart her baby.
This was a bit before I got Katia the only one left as Timber gone now too. All one by one except us.
I wish all of us peace and healing and to hang in there.
Katia a handful does keep me busy though you would think at seven this April she'd grow up. Takes her a while I guess. She's still missing Timber and me as well. Huge adjustment since she last seen him April 23. The day he left but came week and a half later home another way. I have all four now in their urns with me. At least we all are together one way or another.
Quote 0 0
Sooz
Thank you for sharing these photos of your Gang.  It's so difficult many times, without their physical presence, isn't it?!
Heaven is the place where all the dogs you've ever loved come to greet you.
Quote 0 0
Snowfire
Thank you Sooz and yes sure is. Adjustment takes time we take 1 day at a time.
Guess you can see we all shared a bed together was happy and much love. We all came here except Lady Sheena missing as lost her right before and still heartbroken over that. She got lost following my nephews dog and never found her so no closure. She was an Angel Dog too like the two in the photo and was always by my side or in my lap. We all came back home after my mom suddenly died at home to a heart attack. My brothers convinced me to come back but no easy journey. Much sacrifice for love and would do again. I miss them all so much at times very hard burden.
I hope you are doing well in your end. Much love and peace to you.
Quote 0 0
catiebee
They look like sweet babies, all. All fluffy, furry ones. That was a full house when everyone got in bed. I know you miss those days dearly, and them. Sending hugs!
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Sooz
I have a big bed, too, so we can all fit on it.   From three beloved dogs, to two, and now down to one plus me on the bed. 
Some days, and nights, are better than others.  

Peace to us all.
Heaven is the place where all the dogs you've ever loved come to greet you.
Quote 0 0
Snowfire
Thank you for your caring. We were a tight fit but who cared. Lady Sheena and all of them laid in a circle around me on a bigger bed when we arrived back home. Not the glamorous journey but a difficult one as just lost our mom so I became petmother #2. She was #1 as took care of them while I was at work. We all had a wonderful special bond which I miss terribly every day.
My brother is very ill too so trying to help him best I can. Hope I don't lose him too, almost did day after mother's Day two years ago. So stress level high but just try my best every day.
Hope things better for you. Many hugs to you.
Quote 0 0
Snowfire
Yesterday was two months to the day lost Timber. Nights so hard without him. Was always laying on me or next to me. He was never happy unless he was right there and was a happy purry kitty then. How I miss that and always will. Peace and whatever joy all of us we can find today and every day.
Quote 0 0