Lis Show full post »
Lis
20190704_120629.jpgThis is the puppy we adopted. I will never forget my Annie, but we will love this baby and give her a good home. She needed us. Maybe my Annie will be her guardian angel. I place my Annie's ashes by my bedside every night. She will never be forgotten. She is still a part of our family. She always will be.
Lis
Quote 1 0
Jan_H
She's adorable! Thank you for giving her a good, loving home.

Jan
Quote 1 0
Lis
Thank you for being there for me.
Lis
Quote 1 0
MichelleKinkaid
Agree with Jan ... there are so many animals that need loving homes and now there is one less. Would also love to see photos.
Michelle Kinkaid
Quote 0 0
MichelleKinkaid
Awww ... just saw the photo you posted ... she is darling. Bless you for adopting her and giving her a loving home. xoxo
Michelle Kinkaid
Quote 0 0
Lis
Thank you. It's been bitter sweet, but she is very loving. When we took her home, we found out that she had an ear infection that we are treating. She does need us.
Lis
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Well done Lis. She is a cutie! One less lost soul in the World. She has found a home, love and comfort with you.

XO,
James
Quote 0 0
Rosanne777
When I lost my beloved Cat Maya
I waited two months and I adopted
my present Cat whom I have named
Marlie.

Yet,I still mourn for Maya even though
I have come to greatly love Marlie.

So,getting a new dog or a new Cat
or Kitten is not about replacing whom
you have lost.

For what you are doing is giving a
a dog or a Cat or a Kitten a good
and loving home.

Quote 0 0
just_lost
DiabloGravesMommy wrote:
Im so sorry for your loss. *hugs* I thought of getting another cat to save and adopt... but im scared of the heartache as I get deeply attached and care more for animals than I do so with humans.

This is exactly me.  Doesn't take much more than a look for me to want to take one home.
Quote 0 0