buttercup12344
I miss my cat so much she had to be put down due to cancer I still remember when she got sick. I just knew something was wrong I kept telling my Mom that something was wrong with her. so during my freshman year of college she called me saying we found out she had cancer. I just felt like someone took my heart in ripped it in half and tore into tiny pieces. Blossom was put on medication and it helped but over time she was going down hill so during my spring break of 2015 we had the hard decision to put her down. Blossom I miss you I had you for 14 wonderful years. and I am blessed to have gotten to be your owner I Hope your at The Rainbow bridge playing with colorful butterflies rest in peace sweet heart.  2001-2015 forever in my heart 
kathryn 
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
I am so sorry that you had to say goodbye to Buttercup.  I know the pain that you are feeling, but I also know the immense feelings of gratitude as well.  We were truly blessed to be Buttercup and Bella's Mommy/mummy.  It was a privilege.  Now they are free from pain and happy while they wait for us.
I wish you peace and healing.
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
buttercup12344
Thanks its tough i still have her sister she is doing okay and buttercups sister died her sister was named blossom butter cup is still living and doing ok 
kathryn 
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
Sorry, I just re read your post and realised my mistake.  I am glad you have Buttercup to help you heal.
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
buttercup12344
she isn;t a nice cat though she only likes my mom 
kathryn 
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Kathryn,

So sorry for the loss of your Blossom...even after a full year your heart is still broken, your life forever changed....I think that is a true testament to how much love you and Blossom shared, the love of your precious girl will always be with you Kathryn, love that strong and for that long never ends, it will always be in your heart and surround you...Blossom will make sure of that.

May the beautiful and fun loving memories of your precious Blossom continue to heal and mend your broken heart...I wish nothing but continued peace and healing to your heart and soul..sending positive healing thoughts your way.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0
buttercup12344
Thank you its not easy to lose them at all i had never experienced pet loss before so its still something i an fairly new to its a good thing that i signed up for this forum i am starting to feel a bit better knowing i am not alone:).
kathryn 
Quote 0 0
Bizbol
Kathryn,

Losing our animal friends creates pain that cannot be expressed with words. I'm very sorry you lost Blossom.

You are among friends here. I can only hope you will find some solace and peace in this forum. It has been of immense help to me. Without the support of all the loving, caring and like-minded people here, losing my Tsuk would certainly have killed me.

Please take care of yourself and try to cherish all the found memories you have of Blossom. It will be very hard at first, but, eventually, you will heal. As Don said it so well, your life has forever changed, and that is something you need to accept before hoping to feel better.

I wish you peace and strength,

Eric 
Quote 0 0
buttercup12344
Thanks I go to counseling  and therapy so it helps a lot when i can talk to someone about it and just stuff in general i do want to adopt  another cat when i graduate from college if my parents let me that is :)
kathryn 
Quote 0 0
Phantoms_Daddy
I hope that talking with people is being of help to you still, and I appreciate you chatting with me the other night. Talking helps me sometimes. Some days can be rougher than others, but know that you can always come here to express your feelings and such, because we have all felt the pain and loss...Take care
Quote 0 0
buttercup12344
Thanks for your reply i am glad i got to talk to you cause i was pretty upset since it was the anniversary of her passing thank you again warm regards 
kathryn 
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi! I am so sorry about your beautiful Blossum! It's so obvious reading your post how much you loved her and I know she felt the same for you - such a special and beautiful bond! I had to say good bye to my Bailey (my little shihtzu dog) and I know how hard that decision is but we take the pain to prevent their suffering.
I feel the same, like my heart is broken in pieces so I sympathize with everything you're going through. I know you said Blossum was 14 - my boy was 15. I think because we were very blessed to have them in our lives for so long but the flip side is it's so difficult then to go on without them because they have burrowed their way deeply into our hearts and become so much a part of everything in our lives.
My heart goes out to you. I hope that coming here and being able to chat with all of the people who understand will help. Sending you hugs and wishing you peace. :)
MJ
Quote 0 0
buttercup12344
yeah i loved her so much but for me its getting easier for me to cope since I found this forum i feel better that i am not alone and that people do understand what i go through 
kathryn 
Quote 0 0