Nanz2477
Feeling lost after having to put my 14 yo Standard Poodle , Paisley, to sleep yesterday...
My 9 yo Morkie misses her too, she was her big sister...
She keeps looking for Paisley so trying to keep things as normal and secure as possible...
I think she knew Paisley was sick when we took her to vet yesterday, dogs are smart.
The pain when looking at empty bed and food dish, unbearable at times.
I know it's supposed to be "easy" by letting them go to be free of pain, she had muscular atrophy, arthritis, spinal issue that caused hind legs and mobility to deteriorate... she still greeted me at the door when I came home unless she had fallen down couldn't get up.
RIP my Paisley Poodle you have shown me such loyalty and companionship and love as any dog I've owned.
❤️😢
Quote 0 0
Nanz2477
Thank you soooo much🙏🏻
Quote 0 0
tigerlight
I'm sorry for that horrible loss. Be there for the other dog, extra hugs.
Angie Dallas
Quote 0 0
Nanz2477
Thank you all for your kind encouraging words and taking time to post to me, means a lot.
My Bella, the Morkie seems to be ok but I am staying near her so she's not alone, she's used to Paisley being around.
Maybe it's so I'm not alone either... 🙏🏻❤️
Quote 0 0
Nanz2477
Nanz2477 wrote:
Feeling lost after having to put my 14 yo Standard Poodle , Paisley, to sleep yesterday...
My 9 yo Morkie misses her too, she was her big sister...
She keeps looking for Paisley so trying to keep things as normal and secure as possible...
I think she knew Paisley was sick when we took her to vet yesterday, dogs are smart.
The pain when looking at empty bed and food dish, unbearable at times.
I know it's supposed to be "easy" by letting them go to be free of pain, she had muscular atrophy, arthritis, spinal issue that caused hind legs and mobility to deteriorate... she still greeted me at the door when I came home unless she had fallen down couldn't get up.
RIP my Paisley Poodle you have shown me such loyalty and companionship and love as any dog I've owned.
❤️😢
Quote 0 0