Forum

Author   Comment  
Humanswithpaws

Reply with quote  #1 
Some of you will know a bit about me and my struggle since loosing my Noah at such a young age of 5 just over a year ago now. I’ve suffered with insomnia ever since. I felt it coming for a while but at the weekend I had what I can only describe as a final break down I haven’t been able to go to work this week. I can’t leave the house and I cry nearly all day every day I haven’t been the same person since I lost him. Loosing Noah has literally destroyed me and I honestly can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel,
Memories_of_Marmalade

Reply with quote  #2 

I'm so sorry to hear that Gemma. I had a few breakdowns too over the past 12 weeks tomorrow, since my boy was put to sleep. Once I was in a bookstore and almost completely collapsed, I had to lean against a bookcase to keep myself standing and hoped that no one was watching.

Numerous times I have been walking across the street at a stoplight, and would suddenly be crying my eyes out and almost stopped traffic, I was in such despair each time.  

I finally went to a local Psychiatric Hospital ER and got a prescription for the antidepressant Prozac. The grief, depression, sorrow, guilt and regret were just too much for me to process. I started 9 days ago today. I am starting to feel changes in my brain. Has been a very unusual experience. I am no cascading into and abyss the way that I was it seems. Time will tell.

I hope you get some rest and continue to heal somehow. God bless you and keep you during this difficult time.

Kind regards,
James
Humanswithpaws

Reply with quote  #3 
Oh James I know that raw feeling all to well. I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone loosing a pet aka our family member is totally soul destroying. I thought that maybe I would be ok a year on but unfortunately not Noah took a big piece of me with him and I can’t seem to get it back no matter how hard I try. Sending you lots of love 💗
NoriFaria

Reply with quote  #4 

I'm so so sorry. 

I can see Noah was your baby. I understand that better than anyone. But you have to be strong. For him. He's safe, waiting for you. 
But before that, you live your life to the fullest. You have fun, you enjoy, you love. Noah will be with you throughout. If you stop for a minute, and close your eyes, you'll feel Noah. That breeze? That little chill? That weird sensation? It's Noah telling you, I'm ok! 

And hey, I'm no psychologist, but if you ever need it, send me a message. Sometimes it's easier to speak to people you don't know. 

Be strong!

Reply with quote  #5 

Thank you Gemma for your kind words and gracious sentiment.

We will make it through this. 

XO

----------------------------------------------------

Ana wrote:

"Noah will be with you throughout. If you stop for a minute, and close your eyes, you'll feel Noah. That breeze? That little chill? That weird sensation? It's Noah telling you, I'm ok!"

Beautifully written Ana and very poignant. And I believe every word you wrote. At times it is very subtle. It is in the breeze. You almost have to be still and silent to truly understand what is happening around you. 

James
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.