tikibarb
This Thanksgiving I am thankful to Ginny for her vision and hard work keeping this site up and running.  I know it started out as a labor of love but I know how much work it is to keep up to date and running.  I am not sure how I would have made it through the loss of Ted without this site.  Words cannot express how thankful I am. 
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
judylinn

Yes, I feel the same way Ginny, you have helped heal thousands of people's hurting hearts. Kudo's to you. Judy:)

Quote 0 0
Boogie
I feel the same way. Thank you, Ginny. Without this site I would not have anyone to talk with who understands. 

Thank you.
My Boogie died on 3/25/2010. She was the best dog anybody could ask for. I will be with her again when my time comes.

A drawing of Pax by Heather Spears. She specializes in bereavement and is wonderful to work with, she understands how we feel. She can be reached at spears.heather@gmail.com
Quote 0 0
donnalee
Oh goodness, yes!  I often wonder how in the world she put all this together and I know it must be a huge amount of work to keep it all going.  I only use the forum and there are so many components to the site that help others in so many ways.   The bottom line is that she has impacted countless lives at a time when we are devestated and don't know how we will get through it. 
I really have no idea how I would've dealt with Scottie's passing without the help I received here but I know it would have been even more difficult.  
I don't know of any other site like this.   I hope Ginny sees our posts and knows how much we appreciate her.    She took a very painful and difficult experience and made something wonderful come out of it.   I'll always be so grateful to her.  Thank you, Barbara, for reminding us of the person behind all this!
Quote 0 0