snowball06
Thank you all its very hard I don't know what to do but I'm glad my friend sent me this link. But this is my first time using it so I hope all my replys reaches you back. Yes losing her was very hard do to the fact I have no children. So this was my baby I'm just so lost right now but I'm praying on it
Quote 0 0
AliceM
Snowball, I so understand what you are going through.  I also have no children and my animals have always been to me what babies are to their parents.  It is so very hard to lose them and truthfully, I feel like I have suffered more heartache and grief with the loss of my animals than when I lost human relatives.  My little dog was my baby.  I am nearly two weeks into the loss of my Cali and I thought I was doing so good handling things until yesterday when I got a sympathy card from the vet and I feel like I've gone back to the day my Cali passed.  It's a rough road we are all traveling and it is of great comfort knowing that others here offer such heartfelt support.  I am not sure I could have made it through the first few days without so many kind people. My thoughts are with you.
Quote 0 0
jonancy
Snowball and Alice

I am so sorry for both of your losses. I too could not have children so my little dachshund was my baby. It will be six weeks tomorrow and I am still on the emotional roller coaster.

My heart goes out to you both.

Jonancy...Scooters mama
Quote 0 0