elliemeewiz
Yesterday was one month since he left me... I can hardly believe it.. I'm still in a daze and I can barely concentrate on things. He was my rock. In spite of all the pain, anger, guilt and everything which is very dark and the emptiness and silence.... I just looked at the photos I posted here and thought how incredibly lucky I was to be loved by Wiz, he loved me so much ME AND WIZ AT DVM BEFORE HEAVEN.JPG  .. thank you my baby boy, I love you more than anything, just wish you were still here with me in the flesh. <3 This is my last photo of Wiz at the dvm when I h held him in my arms- he was purring and sending all his love into me...
My beloved sweet Tess August 1999 - February 21 2001
My beloved loyal Byron March 1998 - April 28 2008
My sweet beloved girlie Angelina April 2001- September 2012
Me & my sweet beloved Wizberry forever 1998- April 21, 2016
My sweet beloved Snow Goddess Sybil girlie April 2001- May 11,2018
Quote 0 0
CKMP
These moments are so so tough - there are no words to say - I am so so sorry for your loss of Wiz.  He does look like he loves you so much - And how much you love him.  So so difficult elliemeewiz - Wiz is still with you, still near and still hugging.  We are so lucky to have the love of these incredible companions - never wavering and never fading.  Hold tight to the gratitude and good thoughts - I know it is difficult to be physically separated. . .  I too deal with it each day and for me it is two months +.  Our special friends are just so loved and so important to our lives .. .  Thinking of you and wishing you warm thoughts on a difficult day.
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
Thanks CKMP, At least that is one happiness we can have through this terrible pain... the incredible love they gave us. I hope you are ok too..hugs to you <3
Quote 0 0
lizzie_252
I am so sorry, Ellie. On this photo he looks like he loved you very much and trusted you.  My big guy Dragon, whom I lost six years ago, was accidentally let at night by our houseguests and never came back, he looked like you Wizburry.  I was so sad and upset after losing Dragon, cried for weeks, he was a very affectionate kitty and I also loved him with all my heart.

But I still had Zizi, and she was so special to me. She was with me through so much. and I lost her too soon.  Today is one month since she crossed the bridge and I am still crying after her and miss her. Now it is just me and my little dog.  I am looking at adopting another kitty, just to honor Zizi memory and give a good home to a homeless animal.

I am sending you hugs. I know the memory of your beloved Wiz will live in your heart, like Zizi's in mine.

Liz
Zizi mom
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
Hi Liz, That is terrible what happened to Dragon, it must have been so painful not knowing. Sounds like they were very similar- Wiz gave me all his love starting the day I trapped him, he was so trusting. I'm glad Zizi was there to help you.. Wiz did that for me many, many x too. I'm glad you have your dog. I hope you find a great kitty to adopt- you will give them a great home. I'm just pretending Wiz is still here with me because it's too painful to ever think of him being completely gone. It's all so exhausting. 
Quote 0 0
Ell99
oh dear ellie- wiz is so adorable. i am so sorry for your loss.my kitty was also black. wiz looks so warm and comfy being held by you- my heart breaks for you also- as i know the love you both would have had for each other.if only they could live forever. big hugs. x
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
Thanks elle, blackcatsrule :-) I don't know if I can have another now because it would remind me  of wiz though maybe and not be my babyboy. but they are harder to find homes for so maybe. Wiz came to me from the wild by accident, what a lucky, lucky day that was, I believe he was sent to me though.

I'm so grateful for that that for the most part he was at peace there, he let me rub his belly and purred in the waiting room and then he purred up a storm when I held him. I just wish they could have let him go in my arms that way. They did that for Tess and it was very peaceful. As I write this I just cried remembering her going and that was 17 years ago, but the pain of her loss is still there inside me.

I do wish they could live forever too. Just me and my furbabies forever and then we all go together. Big hugs to you too <3
Quote 0 0
Ell99
oh ellie- i feel the same. i love black cats but dont know if i ever could get another black one- at this stage i dont ever think i will own another pet.yeh i use to tell kitty we are a team him and me and that i would always look after him. oh geez its so yuk without them. hugs to you x
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
I know exactly.. but I think you really should get another when you are ready. If I had done that I would have stopped after Tess and missed out on my other babies... you have a lot of love to give and Kitty would want you to be loved for sure. <3
Quote 0 0
lizzie_252
I just applied to a rescue organization in my area to adopt a 4 year old kitty...I know Ziz would want me to give a good home to another homeless cat. She doesn't look at all like Zizi, totally different cat. I didn't want to replace Zizi, she will be always my special little girl, but there are so many older homeless cats around that need good homes.  I was going to wait for awhile but I think I am ready now.  I am supposed to meet the kitty this weekend, I only saw a photo and a description so far. I am a bit apprehensive but hopeful at the same time. I hope we will like each other, and I know my little dog won't mind.

Liz
Zizi mom, 2002-April 20, 2016
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
That's great Liz. I hope it goes well with the new kitty and your doggie will be happy too :-)

I forgot to say that I would like to get an older cat too but with Syb being so touchy I think it will have to be a kitten or a young cat who will not have territorial issues with her because she has a peeing problem and she reacts badly to other cats. Either that or a dog when I'm ready. I'm not sure about a dog because I have not had a dog for many, many years.

I may need a service dog at some point but it would have to be a small dog. I just don't know If I can take care of a dog, it is a lot more work and I'm starting to have more physical issues now. Me being nocturnal fits in more with kitties too. And I'm not used to doggie smells etc. and picking up poop, lol. I have a cat genie which goes with water into a sink so I have reduced doing all of that for my kitties. I put that in for Wiz because of his kidney issues and he was always a cat who peed a huge amount. It worked out really well because he loved always having a very clean litter box. 
Quote 0 0