Chase
I'd just like to take the time to say thank you to everyone. Just seeing how supportful everyone is and shareing their losses and their memories. It makes me happy seeing that there are still good/helpful/kind/awesome people in this world. I'm glad I found my way here, it was probably god who sent me here

But anyways thank you, everyone.
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Your Mom raised you well.  I agree these are the most wonderful people ever and I have said it before but it bears repeating I wish we could all get together and have  group hug.  The love and compassion that comes forth on this site is truly a miracle and I thank Ginny for giving ALL of us this wonderful site.   What if we didn't have this place to come to, I can't even imagine.

I wrote a thank you as well soon after I lost my Molly.  Just seems the right thing to do when everyone here is truly wonderful. 

I do hope you are doing better.  It isn't an easy road to be on.
janice
Quote 0 0
Eddiesmom
So agree!  I can't imagine if this forum didn't exist to reach out to others who really understand that they are not "just a dog/cat".  I would have lost my mind if I didn't find this therapuetic forum and support.  Thank you all.
Sue E
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
I am right there with you all. I would not have made it this far if not for the wonderful people on this forum. We are all over the world.
I thank God for you all.
Tammy
Quote 0 0
Tazzy
even though I only just recently joined, the forum has helped a lot with the coping process, it's nice to have a place to share your feelings with others who have had the same experiences and who can really sympathize with you
and i'm so sorry to hear about your dog, my dog also got run over, and i know how hard it is to deal with such a sudden loss
wishing you well
Kate
"Sometimes when someone or something you love dies, you just have to be happy they ever even existed" -Mara Wilson 

love you forever and always
R.I.P. Taz
2010-2016
Quote 0 0
Chase
Tazzy wrote:
even though I only just recently joined, the forum has helped a lot with the coping process, it's nice to have a place to share your feelings with others who have had the same experiences and who can really sympathize with you
and i'm so sorry to hear about your dog, my dog also got run over, and i know how hard it is to deal with such a sudden loss
wishing you well
Kate
than you for joining! And I'm so sorry about your dog as well ,I share your pain with you. It was just so sudden now I just question everything. It hurts
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Yes it will hurt.  I cry less now but the pain of missing Bailey is still great.  As everyone is experiencing. 
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
Thanks for posting this, I agree this is a great forum. It is so wonderful to be able to share thoughts with everyone. I'm so sorry for your loss  and for everyone's loss here. hugs to everyone. <3
My beloved sweet Tess August 1999 - February 21 2001
My beloved loyal Byron March 1998 - April 28 2008
My sweet beloved girlie Angelina April 2001- September 2012
Me & my sweet beloved Wizberry forever 1998- April 21, 2016
My sweet beloved Snow Goddess Sybil girlie April 2001- May 11,2018
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
I have to agree with everybody.  If it were not for this forum, I would have no one to express my grief with.  Thank you all for being there for me.  Love   Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
I agree with every word said - I don`t know how I`d have got through the last few weeks without the care and compassion shown by all the lovely people here. A huge thanks to everyone.
                                         Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
I third, fourth and fifth that. 
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0