treecee53
Dearest Rita,
Thank you for paying me a visit last night in my dreams.  I was very upset when I went to sleep wondering why I'm the target of unkind people.  When I finally fell asleep I had a vivid dream of you laying on my chest like you always did when mommy was feeling down.  It seemed so real and I'm sure it was real!  I felt your silky fur on my arm as I was petting you and rubbing your ears like you loved me to do. It seemed to last forever.  When I woke up and realized it was a dream, I wasn't sad, I was happy!
Thank you for always being the one there for me, even though it' s now in a different dimension.  I miss you more than words can say and my heart is broken every day but just validating that you are still very much with me makes all the difference.  Please come visit me every now and then. It means so much to me.  I see more than ever that a pet is the purest love there is.
Mommy loves you with all her heart!
xxxooo
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
Treec my friend that is amazing im so glad Rita came to see u praise God thats wonderful xoxo
Quote 0 0
treecee53
Dear Stacie,
Thank you for your kind words as always.  I hope you are doing ok.
I realized last night why we grieve our babies so much.  For me it's the realization that I've been around nothing but negative, toxic people most of my life. 
Our babies are the purest form of love there is.  They are never negative or toxic and they love us unconditionally. I'm trying to turn my grief into gratitude for having been fortunate enough to experience that love.  It has also inspired me to go to my local shelter and donate food in Rita's name.  I do that anyway a few times a year, but now I want to make it a regular thing that I do.
I hope one day I can open my heart to another cat, but for right now I need to complete the circle of grief. So when the day comes to open my heart, my heart will be 100% healed.
Hugs and warm thoughts to you...
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
what an amazing thought... grief to gratitude im sure Rita would approve :) and I love the donating food idea in her name... shelters need all the help they can get and they do such great things for the animals. Ur dream inspired u thats awesome... see rita us watching she knows her mom misses her xoxo
ur a good soul... im grateful for u.

God bless
love, Stacie
Quote 0 0