Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 19      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
Sunshineambi

Reply with quote  #31 
Bonniesmum, it is hard isn't it, but life goes on and we still have to deal with those day to day things. it's not like the pet insurance would have made any difference to Bonnie at that point. You shouldn't feel bad. I felt bad when our insurance company started to pay all of our vets bills because I started to think we could have afforded an individual cremation rather than a communal one because because the insurance company would have paid up regardless, but they confirmed today that they don't cover the cremations so they wouldn't have paid for it's not like it would have made any difference to Amber anyway really. I found out what crematorium she went to and posted a tribute on to the website. But it isn't going to bring her back.

Don't feel guilty Chandlers dad, you have a lot to deal with emotionally at the moment and you are doing the best you can in the circumstances.

Sending thoughts of strength to everyone.
Kaddagh

Reply with quote  #32 
Hoping Phoebe feels better soon love her name!!
Our oldest kitty is also booked to see vet on Saturday she's twisted her nail or pulled at it somehow she doesn't seem to bothered but she is limping so off to the vets we had hoped to avoid for a long time yet x

Thinking of sweet lil Chandler & kaddagh playing today in the sunshine :)

Made this lil image in his memory :) 🐈

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_20170713_231421.jpg (96.22 KB, 16 views)

Marie123

Reply with quote  #33 
Aawww I read that and thought of my beloved Raven too! That's beautiful. Sending hugs and prayers to all today 🐱
Chandlers_Dad

Reply with quote  #34 
Kaddagh,

THANK YOU soooo much.... I don't even think I can express how wonderful this gift is.... Tears are streaming down my face but they're good ones, and I truly, truly thank you for It! I am printing it out and framing it. I know Chandler and Kaddagh are already best friends! They are definitely in better spirits than we are, huh??? I hope your other kitty is on the mend, but I know being at the vet was the last place you wanted to be. Seriously, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

To all,

I was right that I was being paranoid about Phoebe. She has a dental issue. Thankfully! Bought her some soft food and the way she's scarfing it down, I think I need to rename her Hannibal (haha).

You all have a great night. Love you all.

Bruce
Marie123

Reply with quote  #35 
I'm so glad there's nothing seriously wrong with Phoebe! All my kitties and I were praying for her. Give her some extra love from us all. It's never fun when our babies are feeling bad. They're such a part of our lives!
Take care!
Chandlers_Dad

Reply with quote  #36 
Thank you so much, Marie123. If this is a duplicate reply, I apologize... service isn't the greatest here in southwest Ohio. I bet Raven is playing with Kaddagh and Chandler right now! God bless... I am thinking of you.
Sunshineambi

Reply with quote  #37 
So pleased for you that Phoebe is okay! X
Marie123

Reply with quote  #38 
Give Phoebe hugs from us all here in Missouri too! I hope her mouth continues to feel better. It's been storming here so maybe all our babies are running around making a ruckus tonight!
Blessings to you and yours as well.
Chandlers_Dad

Reply with quote  #39 
Thought I'd share a family picture! My beloved Chandler is the big orange guy covering the fat guy's midsection, sweet little Phoebe is on the arm of the chair, and their beautiful mother, India, is putting the fat guy's legs to sleep. Love my babies!

Attached Images
jpeg Resized_20170115_111541-1.jpg (202.98 KB, 28 views)

Marie123

Reply with quote  #40 
Aawww your babies are so beautiful! That's how my crew always loves to hang out with me. I can see that you've got a great relationship with these precious babies. Enjoy them every minute!
Sunshineambi

Reply with quote  #41 
Very cute, and lovely colourings! I've attached a pic of my Amber, just over 3 weeks now since she died. Miss her so much. πŸ˜₯

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_2685.JPG (217.46 KB, 7 views)

Sunshineambi

Reply with quote  #42 
It's not the best pic of her, but my phone wouldn't let me upload any others for some reason.
Chandlers_Dad

Reply with quote  #43 
Sunshineambi, Amber was beautiful! I definitely know how much you miss her. Tomorrow is 3 weeks since Chandler died, and it takes almost nothing to choke me up all over again. I see that Amber's on paper -- did she prefer it that way? Phoebe has always loved chilling on paper, especially newspaper. 

Marie123, sometimes I've felt like a "kitty condo" will all 3 of them on me like that. As you can tell, they're all big cats! Chandler was 25 pounds before he got sick, and India is almost as large (that's why I said she was putting my legs to sleep, lol).

Hope you all are well out there. Thinking of all of you!
Marie123

Reply with quote  #44 
Awww Amber looks like my friend's cat Tabby (Tabby Fatty 😁) I love that coat pattern on cats! Hope everyone is doing ok today. Sending love and positive energy out to you all! Chandlers dad I know what you mean. Raven and Roswell always "camped out" on me when we watched tv, especially when there was goodies! Now it's Roswell Phoenix and Argento (aka Dario Argento!)
Hugs to all!
Sunshineambi

Reply with quote  #45 
Yours do look like big fluffy cuddly cats ☺️. Yeah Amber liked the carpet but if there was a piece of paper so something on on the flooor she would always go and sit on it. πŸ™‚ Just like if there was ever a paper bag lying around anywhere she loved to get in. But her favourite place was the bathroom as she loved to drink from the tap. I can't believe it's been 3 weeks already, so strange.

I hope you're all doing okay. It's sad that we're all going through this difficult time, but it's also nice to know there are people out there who understand.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.